I was a little board last night since the wife and kids were off having their annual pre-first day of school sleepover at auntie D's. Between reading crackberry, catching up on emails and watching some youtube, I was inspired to shoot a little video of my fish tank using my playbook. For those of you with a playbook you already know, but for others its just another example of it's mulit-tasking and awesome video camera.

Background music was provided through the 3 music player (andriod music player) running in the background. While I was shooting, I had crackberry website open, received an email and I was able to go in and give it a quick read all while the video kept recording.

Enjoy! Music (Why Georgia) compliments of John Mayer from the album Room for Squares.

peter9477, spike12 and Heavens1 like this.
    09-04-12 10:27 AM
    Really cool video! Thx for posting it. I love the John Mayer song you chose for the soundtrack.

So, to get the soundtrack onto the video recording, you just had the song playing in another app during recording. Is that correct?

Interesting to note that your video is 4:20 in length... are you hinting that you were "doing something else" while the family was away for the evening...? LOL
    kozmo68 likes this.
    09-04-12 11:33 AM
    It's really nice to have the music player recorded alongwith the video.. Clearly deals with the akward silences while shooting akward videos!!

Thanks for sharing! BB success!!
    kozmo68 likes this.
    09-04-12 12:51 PM
    Really cool video! Thx for posting it. I love the John Mayer song you chose for the soundtrack.

So, to get the soundtrack onto the video recording, you just had the song playing in another app during recording. Is that correct?

Interesting to note that your video is 4:20 in length... are you hinting that you were "doing something else" while the family was away for the evening...? LOL
    yes music was playing on playbook while video was recording. Anytime you're shooting video's you can slide in your own sound track this way.

I shot a few video's using a number of tracks. I'm thinking of putting together a compilation so that I can play it on the tv in my office.. Or maybe even create a stress app with the fish tank footage. lol

What happened the rest of the night, I'll never tell...
    09-04-12 01:18 PM
    Nice! Love the fish tank.
    kozmo68 likes this.
    09-04-12 05:17 PM
    Wow Kozmo - what a creative way to spend your time!!!

I had a thought while watching the vid - maybe I will try something similar however I think I'll leave my PB in the docking pod and set them up in front of whatever I'll video .... turn some PB music on and let the video go .....

Great for some laughs eh!!!!
    kozmo68 likes this.
    09-04-12 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD