An update to Evernote just popped up on my Playbook, if you've been waiting for the promised fix head over and update!
    06-20-12 10:14 PM
    Thanks ClassyBOLD! I will reinstall it now. There wasn't much point keeping it active when I couldn't edit etc - but it's a great app when it's working right1
    06-20-12 10:29 PM
    Good to know that the app is finally being updated.
    Seems the Android version is still more advanced.
    Since it works flawlessly with the QNX Android Player, I'll keep waiting for a further update.

Gotta wonder why Evernote doesn't just simply offer the Android version.
    06-20-12 11:14 PM
    WOW - glad i checked CrackBerry before hitting the hay on a biz roadtrip for a trade show (at which the PlayBook will play a central role hooked up to a small flat screen TV!!!)

Crossing my fingers for Evernote to be back in BLACK!!!
    06-20-12 11:19 PM
    Thanks! I tried it and now the note editing issue is gone.
    06-21-12 01:53 AM
    Good news now we can all reinstall and take advantage across all devices, PC, Curve and Playbook - great news!
    06-21-12 10:11 AM
    Not very satisfied as yet, tried a test note then went for the real thing. When I tried to save it, it froze an I lost my work. Back to Groovy Notes
    06-21-12 07:22 PM
    Let's hope they continue development so it catches up with the android version.
    06-21-12 08:04 PM
    I was happy with Evernote for PlayBook before the update and I am even happier now.

What bugs me is that they can't get the jva-based one to work half as well....
    06-22-12 12:00 AM
    I'm excited about this app too. Evernote is great. Hopefully now that the main bugs are gone, we'll see more features soon (offline notes anybody?)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-22-12 02:14 AM
    which is better android or native.
    I mean whether I should use android converted or the native one available at the playworld?

sent frm my BB playbook 64GB
    06-22-12 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD