I have been getting this 11400 error most o the night when trying to purchase one of the apps for my playbook. After reading post here there doesn't seem to be a clear solution to this issue. I have not intentions of opening a paypal account to buy apps. This all began after updating my new CC information. No issues prior to updating.

I've entered the info via laptop, 9900 and playbook. Rebooted................

Any suggestions?

tia
    11-25-12 12:35 AM
    I am a bit leary of PayPal myself, so I have a prepaid card attached to PayPal that I use. I keep $300 on it and it works great.

Try going to your BBID on your computer, change your payment method, change your password and adjust your settings when you go to your Playbook App World. Good luck and hope it works for you.
    11-25-12 08:18 AM
    no luck, not spending any more time on this. Sorry Kalemsoft, can't say I didn't try.
    11-25-12 10:52 AM
    I had a problem with my credit card when my middle initial was on it. App World gave me some error but I eventually tried putting the initial at the end of my first name as a capital letter, and it worked. Not sure if it applies to your case or not.

I don't remember the error and it definitely didn't tell me what was wrong. Is there even a list of error codes and their meanings?
    11-25-12 11:28 AM
    I have been getting this 11400 error most o the night when trying to purchase one of the apps for my playbook. After reading post here there doesn't seem to be a clear solution to this issue. I have not intentions of opening a paypal account to buy apps. This all began after updating my new CC information. No issues prior to updating.

I've entered the info via laptop, 9900 and playbook. Rebooted................

Any suggestions?

tia
    Same thing happened to me....updated cc info restarted pb....all is well.
    11-25-12 02:17 PM