Does anyone know how to get Canadian holidays and things like Easter and Christmas to automatically appear on our native calendar? Many thx
    04-08-14 04:48 PM
    Perhaps via facebook?
    04-08-14 08:20 PM
    Perhaps via facebook?
    Well, how would that work? How would I get facebook to upload stat holidays?
    Most calendars, actually all, have an ootion to use and upload either Canadian or U.S. Holidays, plus Easter and Christmas is always on them.
    So my question is how do i get these basic holidays to upload automatically on to the calendar, especially since Yahoo caldav is no longer supported with blackberry.
    I've decided to use the native calendar on the playbook, but can't seem to find an option for uploading these basic and important holidays.
    We all need to know what long weekends are upcoming, right?
    Thx for any suggestions
    04-08-14 08:45 PM
    I use Outlook.com and you can subscribe to Holiday calendars which adds them.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    04-08-14 08:57 PM
    Facebook adds holidays to my BB10 devices, thought it would work on a PB also. Sorry.
    castoridae likes this.
    04-08-14 09:00 PM

Yeah, I stopped using outlook because I'm on Rogers and my playbook native email is attached to Rogers email, which is Yahoo, which no longer supports the playbook calendar - what a ridiculous nightmare!!
    04-08-14 09:11 PM

If I use outlook will it upload my Rogers email from yahoo? This is what Rogers did to work on my PC, it uses outlook, but pulls the mail from Yahoo. That's how Rogers set things up.
    04-08-14 09:15 PM
    If I use outlook will it upload my Rogers email from yahoo? This is what Rogers did to work on my PC, it uses outlook, but pulls the mail from Yahoo. That's how Rogers set things up.
    You can set up your Rogers email so that it forwards all emails to Outlook.com or simply set up an outlook account and just use the calendar features.

I'm with Rogers and don't use their email because of Yahoo. Besides the fact it isn't push email like outlook.com provides.

04-08-14 09:28 PM