I wish game companies like blizzard or rockstar bring some of their big titles to tablets. Not some ten yo pc games like gta 3.
    05-28-12 12:59 PM
    I wish game companies like blizzard or rockstar bring some of their big titles to tablets. Not some ten yo pc games like gta 3.
    Exactly. Blizzard would actually make a really godly app for the PB because they really polish their titles. They won't because its not big enough of a market, but someone of their caliber would put PB on the map in a big way.
    05-28-12 01:14 PM
    I can have Chrono Trigger on my PB anytime I want

As well as any PS1 RPG.
    05-28-12 02:51 PM
    It's easy to hate EA. Especially with "Origin" I would never install. So no PC game from EA anymore. Germany, where PC game marked was very strong compared to the console market

BTW there was an rumour that a korean Game company wants to buy EA.
    lol, origin hate, the lulz continue...
    05-28-12 03:18 PM
    Sorry, I've been too busy having fun on my PB to hyper-analyze the various app offerings across platforms, so thanks, I guess...
    05-28-12 04:15 PM
    Sorry, I've been too busy having fun on my PB to hyper-analyze the various app offerings across platforms, so thanks, I guess...
    Hyper-analyze? I saw an article and I was like wow, these are the sort of games I would like to play on my pb. I think you're too busy trolling to have a clue. Obvious hyperbole is clear to me in your post.
    05-28-12 05:33 PM
    Best Third-Person Shooters for iOS and Android from Side Mission Gaming News.

Another list of great titles that I would like to see on bb pb. Yes I know dead space is already here...
    05-30-12 06:46 PM
    One game I want on the PlayBook is Infinity Blade. I really want that one to be ported.

EPOCH sounds very interesting too.
    Last edited by diegonei; 05-30-12 at 08:02 PM.
    esqlaw likes this.
    05-30-12 08:00 PM
    I want more games from indie devs!
    05-31-12 02:24 AM
    Baldur's Gate, please. They're doing it for the iPad, It would be amazing on the Playbook.
    esqlaw likes this.
    05-31-12 05:28 AM
    I'm an old school gamer so I'd rather play with the NES, SNES, Game Boy, and PSX emulators I've got on my PB.
    esqlaw likes this.
    05-31-12 10:38 AM
    I'm an old school gamer so I'd rather play with the NES, SNES, Game Boy, and PSX emulators I've got on my PB.
    I haven't tried the emulators yet. How are they? Especially the PSX one? Can you play final fantasy 7?
    05-31-12 04:45 PM
    I haven't tried the emulators yet. How are they? Especially the PSX one? Can you play final fantasy 7?
    They work great! And yes, FFVII works. I remember reading somewhere in the thread that the PSX emulator was made specifically to run that exact game. Go give it a shot.
    esqlaw likes this.
    06-01-12 10:35 AM
    They work great! And yes, FFVII works. I remember reading somewhere in the thread that the PSX emulator was made specifically to run that exact game. Go give it a shot.
    Awesome news... FF7 is one of my favorites of my favorite all time franchise.
    06-02-12 04:44 PM
    After having tried 2 of the emulators, they seem great. But what would be greater, would be getting some top notch first party support or in other words, running some of these great classics with touch support etc without a third party emulator. Still much better than nothing.
    06-02-12 06:37 PM
    (I never said EA OR gameloft games were bad).
    It's kind of implied in your request for "real" developers...
    -Roach- and moist like this.
    06-02-12 09:01 PM
    It's kind of implied in your request for "real" developers...
    Gameloft doesn't develop new games. They just take other triple A games and make cheap knock offs. So in a sense they aren't real developers the same way fake prada is not real. If you read my post and following posts you'd see that I stated the contrary - or do you go no further than the first post when you respond to threads? No.

Its not implied by my saying they're not real developers if you take in what I am saying as a whole and not just snippets which could be used to make any implication.

So its not implied. In fact its explicitly stated otherwise. Thanks for trolling.
    Last edited by esqlaw; 06-03-12 at 12:04 AM.
    06-03-12 12:01 AM
    Can't type without capitalizing every word and you're insulting me AND acting ignorant (I never said EA OR gameloft games were bad). Please kindly leave the thread.

Moderators, please delete his immature and misinformed post.
    Seriously though... Just by looking at your Signature i'd say you tote alot of feelings....
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    06-03-12 07:02 AM
    Eh...if you want to play real games using a tablet interface, then get a wii u when it comes out. The controller is a tablet with buttons on the side.

That is what I will be doing. That way I can catch up on all of the zelda games that I have yet to play on the wii.
    06-03-12 05:15 PM
    Eh...if you want to play real games using a tablet interface, then get a wii u when it comes out. The controller is a tablet with buttons on the side.

That is what I will be doing. That way I can catch up on all of the zelda games that I have yet to play on the wii.
    There actually is a tablet made for gaming its called the razr gaming tablet.

The wiiU just has a controller with a touch screen. Its not even multi-touch. Its not even a tablet at all. It has nothing more than a touch screen on it. It streams information from the wiiU console at all times and has like a very limited range. You won't be able to walk around with that thing, not even your entire house.

WiiU could be cool though, but that is a separate topic. I too would like to play the past 2 zelda games I missed.

All the trolls in this thread need to go away...
    Last edited by esqlaw; 06-04-12 at 05:12 AM.
    06-04-12 05:10 AM
    Hello all,

We have just release our new action-RPG on BB10 and PlayBook devices.

The game is a fast-paced action game, with RPG elements. It is a one-of-its-kind on Blackberry, hope you will like it.

Do check it out on Blackberry Appworld!!
    BlackBerry World - Song of Swords

Few in-game Screenshots:
    Enough Gameloft, bring on real publishers pls-sos-special-powers.jpg
    Enough Gameloft, bring on real publishers pls-sos-boss-fights.jpg
    Enough Gameloft, bring on real publishers pls-sos-weapons.jpg

Thanks for your support!!
    Cheers..
    FF22 and Carl Estes like this.
    10-03-13 07:48 AM
    Hello all,

The game is a fast-paced action game, with RPG elements. It is a one-of-its-kind on Blackberry, hope you will like it.

Cheers..
    Good luck with your app
    addicttense likes this.
    10-03-13 08:46 AM
    Hello all,

Few in-game Screenshots:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SOS-Special Powers.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	207342

Name:	SOS- Boss Fights.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	207343

Name:	SOS-Weapons.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	207344

Cheers..
    Hey, can you put in a Leprechuan Character......I know where there may be a model for you.....

c
    10-03-13 08:56 AM
    Hey, can you put in a Leprechuan Character......I know where there may be a model for you.....

c
    We are working on new heroes update rite now. Narrowing down the concepts and guess what.... in the list of character concept art we have MadHatter hero!!

Cheers...
    10-03-13 10:16 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD