Hello again,
    I was trying to figure out how to email or attach a pic using PB and gmail. but the gmail PB app does not have that option same thing with the web gmail. Perhaps i do not see it. Need some help.....please.
    11-02-11 09:09 PM
    um yeah, if you dont have a bberry bridged to your PB youre not going to be able to easily attach a pic to an email. there are work arounds, but likely require a third party app and not sure if youre interested in all that detail.
    11-02-11 09:52 PM
    Hello again,
    I was trying to figure out how to email or attach a pic using PB and gmail. but the gmail PB app does not have that option same thing with the web gmail. Perhaps i do not see it. Need some help.....please.
    This is actually easy to do.
    Open up gmail and log in.
    Look at the left panel and scroll down to the bottom of the email list.
    Tap on "basic html". This will take you to a more familiar-looking screen.
    Tap on "Compose Mail". And the "Browse" to add the attachment.
    The PlayBook opens up a screen which allows you choose pictures, video, music or documents. Tap on the pictures tab to select the picture you want to send.

That's it.
    11-02-11 10:02 PM
    nice!! +1 reason why i adore the PB!!!
    11-02-11 10:07 PM
    This is actually easy to do.
    Open up gmail and log in.
    Look at the left panel and scroll down to the bottom of the email list.
    Tap on "basic html". This will take you to a more familiar-looking screen.
    Tap on "Compose Mail". And the "Browse" to add the attachment.
    The PlayBook opens up a screen which allows you choose pictures, video, music or documents. Tap on the pictures tab to select the picture you want to send.

That's it.
    Great tip, thanks! couldn't get gmail to even work until now.
    11-02-11 11:05 PM
    Files & Folders has a nifty send-by-email function that seems to work fine with GMail.
    11-03-11 01:26 AM
    I have found that nearly every web app I have tried can access the files on the PlayBook, I was pretty astonished that it was so simple. I have had this frame of mind for so long that an app was needed to do anything and now it's a different ball game.
    11-03-11 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD