anyone else having trouble since update with the native email,I keep having to but my password in for my rogers email account.I have deleted my email account and redid it but it still keeps asking for a password when i want to send a email.
    Thanks
    12-28-12 12:35 PM
    mine is working fine, this time. last updated I had to delete accounts and redo them for the same reason. but it worked fine after I deleted them.
    12-28-12 12:57 PM
    Mines working in the US.

On a related note, any way to delete multiple emails at once? Probably a dumb question, but I can't figure it out .
    12-28-12 01:04 PM
    Mines working in the US.

On a related note, any way to delete multiple emails at once? Probably a dumb question, but I can't figure it out .
    drag down from the top, select "select" and that will allow you to select multiple emails at a time to delete.
    donmateo likes this.
    12-28-12 01:42 PM
    anyone else having trouble since update with the native email,I keep having to but my password in for my rogers email account.I have deleted my email account and redid it but it still keeps asking for a password when i want to send a email.
    Thanks
    This happened to me when I changed my password recently. When the dialogue asks for p/w enter it and then before closing email program restart your PB. See if it holds it then. Worked for me.
    12-28-12 02:23 PM
    I was having this issue as well. Only way I could get it to stop was to delete my calendar sync. For some reason since the update it will no longer sync with the calendar in rogers. Not sure how you have yours set up but after two weeks of it constantly asking me to put my password in I figured that out and it has been fine since.
    12-28-12 06:33 PM
    I deleted my calendar sync and it has stopped asking for my password,thanks for the help
    12-28-12 09:44 PM
    San Diego California
    My email when opened just stayed blank. I had to reboot my PlayBook and then it would work again. This happened to me a couple of times since the last update.
    12-28-12 10:06 PM
    In the States. I have three accounts on my personal PB, two Gmail and one Outlook. All three have been good since the update so far and the Outlook account syncs with my native and work calendar fine. I hope it continues
    12-29-12 12:48 AM