Is there a way to send photo via email that I took with my pb. Bridge is not an option as it doesn't work on my 9780 on bes. If there is an app or other method that anyone knows which I can use to email the picture that would cool.
    08-28-11 12:43 PM
    I have not tried but if you have (or create) a gmail account, can you send pb photos that way? I think I've read folks doing it but I'm not sure.

But then I don't know what bes blocks in other ways.

And obviously as a last resort - copy to computer and send from there!
    08-28-11 01:28 PM
    I have not tried but if you have (or create) a gmail account, can you send pb photos that way? I think I've read folks doing it but I'm not sure.

But then I don't know what bes blocks in other ways.

And obviously as a last resort - copy to computer and send from there!
    Yup. Works great. Don't know about bes.
    08-28-11 01:32 PM
    Is there a way to send photo via email that I took with my pb. Bridge is not an option as it doesn't work on my 9780 on bes. If there is an app or other method that anyone knows which I can use to email the picture that would cool.
    We're working on a new "Send To" option in Files & Folders which should be included in the next update. It will allow you to send through a regular SMTP server...
    08-28-11 01:44 PM
    We're working on a new "Send To" option in Files & Folders which should be included in the next update. It will allow you to send through a regular SMTP server...
    That would be great. Btw, I have a gmail account but do not see any options to add any attachment when I access it through the playbook.
    08-28-11 01:47 PM
    If you use Gmail, using the basic HTML view you can upload files to e-mails without any problems.

To get to HTML view just scroll the left pane where the messages are shown until you see the options. Don't use desktop, it's a bit sluggish.
    08-28-11 01:49 PM
    That would be great. Btw, I have a gmail account but do not see any options to add any attachment when I access it through the playbook.
    Lies. It's all lies I tell you. jk

Scroll to the bottom of your inbox and click html or desktop. Now use like your pc.
    08-28-11 01:50 PM
    who needs a native email app right? its pointless
    08-28-11 01:53 PM
    who needs a native email app right? its pointless
    The wound may heal, but the scar will always remain.
    08-28-11 02:29 PM
    Perfect....gmail html works great. Thanks everyone.
    08-28-11 02:51 PM
    The wound may heal, but the scar will always remain.
    Those scabs DEMAND picking and repicking. Rim inflicted the original hurt and folks just don't want to forgive them - especially since they have not shown any communicated effort at fixing the hurtSSSSSSSSSSS.
    08-28-11 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD