Forgive me if this has already been posted or answered but does the playbook have the ability to view email folders? For example, I have a "bills" folder setup in my Hotmail account, but I can't see it on my PlayBook. Only emails that go directly to my "inbox" folder show up on my PlayBook. Is there a setting to change this or is that just the way it is?
    12-27-12 10:37 AM
    12-27-12 10:50 AM
    Similar but not exactly what I needed. If I'm understanding that correctly, that link shows how to move emails between multiple accounnts set up on a single device. What I'm trying to do is gain access to individual folders within email accounts as opposed to only seeing the inbox folder.
    12-27-12 11:07 AM
    My other folders show up in Gmail but it doesn't work for Outlook/hotmail. It may have to do with settings within hotmail/outlook. I never looked into it. Like I said I do see my other gmail folders.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-27-12 11:12 AM
    Sorry - you can't create folders and sort messages by anything other then email account. Somehow the BB developers kind of missed this utterly rudimentary use of email on the "play"book.
    12-27-12 12:19 PM
    Similar but not exactly what I needed. If I'm understanding that correctly, that link shows how to move emails between multiple accounnts set up on a single device. What I'm trying to do is gain access to individual folders within email accounts as opposed to only seeing the inbox folder.
    If I'm understanding your question, the link provided by TOphotog does explain it. I believe you can access any folder set up within an email account, but first you must be in just that email account on your PB (versus the default "All Accounts). Once you pick the relevant account, you can enter the desired folder in the search box. Then if you want to retrieve all the messages in that folder, select the "Synchronize" option (blue circular arrows) for that specific folder. This works for me on an Exchange ActiveSync (business) email account, as well as two Verizon POP3 email accounts. I'm not familiar with the Gmail folder system.
    TOphotog likes this.
    12-27-12 02:02 PM
    read further down on the page:

Choose View Folders.

You see all registered e-mail accounts and the subfolders within.
    12-31-12 11:18 AM