I put an email account on my Playbook. I have been able to get my emails on the Playbook, including some of the contents of folders after syncing. If I delete an email on my Playbook or online, it is deleted in the other. However, if I file an email on the Playbook, it does not move in the online account and actually disappears or becomes inaccessible until I move it back to the inbox on my Playbook. While it maintains the correct time/date stamp on the Playbook, online it is altered to whatever time/date I moved it back to the inbox on the Playbook. If I then move the email online to a folder, the time/date on the Playbook changes to what it is online. Please tell me there is a way to move things on the Playbook and have it move online as well.
    04-17-14 05:46 PM
    Are the folders that you're moving these emails into set to sync? If they are, the folders will show two arrows going in a circle inside the folder icon. If you don't see these arrows, then open the folder on your Playbook and tap the folder icon that shows towards the bottom of the screen.
    04-17-14 06:08 PM