ok here is the deal, i cannot get into my company e-mail unless i am using the company network or using my blackberry phone. i would like to get a Z10 however with the bridge function pretty much killed between BB10 and the playbook i really dont want to upgrade to BB10. i have heard people say with BB10 you really don't need the bridge, excuse my ignorance but i don't see any way to get my e-mail without the bridge, am i missing something
    07-08-13 12:30 PM
    Should be a option in settings to add a email account no?
    07-08-13 12:33 PM
    ok here is the deal, i cannot get into my company e-mail unless i am using the company network or using my blackberry phone. i would like to get a Z10 however with the bridge function pretty much killed between BB10 and the playbook i really dont want to upgrade to BB10. i have heard people say with BB10 you really don't need the bridge, excuse my ignorance but i don't see any way to get my e-mail without the bridge, am i missing something
    Take a holiday in Afghanistan, Syria, Beruit, Somalia but don't buy a Z10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 12:40 PM
    I have a Z10 and a playbook. You can add an email account to each device rather than needing the bridge for functionality. Playbook does have a native email program which can work with exchange accounts. If you don't know how to access your work email with native PB, ask your IT department.
    07-08-13 12:43 PM
    I have a Z10 and a playbook. You can add an email account to each device rather than needing the bridge for functionality. Playbook does have a native email program which can work with exchange accounts. If you don't know how to access your work email with native PB, ask your IT department.
    It only works if they have Exchange Active Sync.
    Since he was already told BES or nothing, then his Playbook is out of luck.

Well, all Playbooks are out of luck, but this one really is.
    07-08-13 02:23 PM
    It only works if they have Exchange Active Sync.
    Since he was already told BES or nothing, then his Playbook is out of luck.

Well, all Playbooks are out of luck, but this one really is.
    Thanks guess I was hoping I could, I'll just have to keep my old 9800
    07-08-13 03:49 PM