so I got my 32 gb,great price 249 bucks,Im just getting to know it a little,would be nice if they sent out a few instructions with unit anyways,my question is do you think when qnx launches in february will the email service change,example if I click on a criagslist add,the playbook wants to link with my blackberry smartphone,only Im ot using a bb phone??any idea if this will change
    01-10-12 08:14 PM
    I don't think it's clear what you'e asking.

Why would the PlayBook want to "link with your phone" for anything in this scenario?
    01-10-12 10:13 PM
    sorry why wont it link and email,example my laptop has my shaw.ca account so when I want to respond to a craigslist add,i simply click the link associtaed with add and it draws n email to the add poster ,and I simply send my email the playbook is not capable of gdoing that
    01-10-12 10:23 PM
    If I understand you correctly, this is what will happen with the current PB OS as there is no native email client. If you had a BB phone this would be a different story as the PlayBook would bridge to your BB and you'd have access to email.

With the OS 2 release set for Feb there will be a native email client (i.e. no need for bridged phone) built into the software. See the front page of Crackberry for a walkthrough of this.

Hope that helps.
    01-10-12 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD