Couldn't find an answer or comment about this issue - so if there is one or many, apologies in advance

1. Create new note in Evernote 1.2 on OS 2.0

2. Give the note a title and hit enter to start editing note content

3. Type first line of note and hit CR

4. Type second line of note and hit CR

5. Type third line of note and hit CR and here is where the problem occurs:

The cursor actually remains on the second line and any new characters entered are joined onto the entry already on the second line - and in fact, even hitting enter a few times does not move the cursor off of second line

Is there something we don't know about how to navigate/edit Evernote on OS 2.0 and Evernote 1.2

Many thanks
    03-14-12 11:26 AM
    I don't have a Playbook, and I don't have Evernote installed on my 9650, but your question has been sitting unanswered all day, so I decided to see if I could reproduce your error using Evernote 3.5.3 on an Android device. I followed your instructions and could not reproduce the error. However, I have had other editing errors with Evernote. I usually leave the notes with the formatting or spacing errors and correct them on my PC after they are synced. That might be an option for you as well.
    03-14-12 09:04 PM
    Something's weird with the evernote on the playbook. It happened when Evernote updated it for OS2.0. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
    03-14-12 09:29 PM
    I also have this same issue. I have been using remote access to my computer from the playbook as a stop gap for now. I like Evernote, so i hope this gets fixed
    03-14-12 09:56 PM
    Did Evernote update after 2.0? I've been having the same problems since the 2.0 update but had heard Evernote was aware and trying to fix the program. I don't recall an Evernote update after 2.0.
    03-14-12 09:58 PM
    I appreciate the replies and others also seem to be experiencing the same issue

Look forward to a fix - Evernote is really a critical app for many users and enterprises
    03-14-12 11:03 PM
    i had same problem as you turns out the playbook version of evernote is garbage try side loading i get the bar from Get the Latest Blackberry Playbook Business Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    hope this helps if you need help side loading check the message board or i can explain if I'm up
    03-14-12 11:07 PM
    I don't have a Playbook, and I don't have Evernote installed on my 9650, but your question has been sitting unanswered all day, so I decided to see if I could reproduce your error using Evernote 3.5.3 on an Android device. I followed your instructions and could not reproduce the error. However, I have had other editing errors with Evernote. I usually leave the notes with the formatting or spacing errors and correct them on my PC after they are synced. That might be an option for you as well.
    JeffH - thanks for trying to help.

As you can see - others also experiencing the same behavior.

In an enterprise environment such as ours, the idea of correcting Evernotes on another computer when others in the enterprise are sharing the notebook and depending on it, is clearly a no-go

So let's hope for a speedy resolution
    03-14-12 11:07 PM
    So as suggested by another member above, we will try the bar file from Good Reader and repot back to the Forum with our findings

Many thanks to all who offered comments and advice
    03-15-12 09:40 AM
    So as suggested by another member above, we will try the bar file from Good Reader and repot back to the Forum with our findings

Many thanks to all who offered comments and advice
    your welcome
    03-15-12 09:51 AM
    Well I, for one, am not overly impressed with Evernote's lack of providing a fix for this. It' coming up on a month since the update and no word from them.
    03-15-12 10:15 AM
    Couldn't find an answer or comment about this issue - so if there is one or many, apologies in advance

1. Create new note in Evernote 1.2 on OS 2.0

2. Give the note a title and hit enter to start editing note content

3. Type first line of note and hit CR

4. Type second line of note and hit CR

5. Type third line of note and hit CR and here is where the problem occurs:

The cursor actually remains on the second line and any new characters entered are joined onto the entry already on the second line - and in fact, even hitting enter a few times does not move the cursor off of second line

Is there something we don't know about how to navigate/edit Evernote on OS 2.0 and Evernote 1.2

Many thanks
    I read somewhere (on a thread here) that Evernote needs to update its application to be compatible with OS 2. I can no longer write edit notes using Evernotes for now because with the predictive keyboard it does not play nice. It isn't just on lines, it also happens when typing words - the letters get erased.
    03-15-12 10:37 AM
    OK well I just converted the bar from Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More and the Android version of Evernote on the Playbook works perfectly and moreover - it looks and functions much better IMO than the native Evernote app for Playbook
    03-15-12 11:18 AM
    Just sideloaded Evernote with the BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid. The program was successfully installed and typing works just fine now. Thanx for the tip...
    04-05-12 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD