My company just changed our email system to Office 365 and I setup a new Exchange account on the PB.
    mail, contacts and calendars are synching OK.
    however, I am not getting notifications of new e-mails, altbough the new messages are in the inbox when I run the messages app.

Is this a consequences of the use of Activesync, or am I missing a setting option?
    Notifications are enabled in Sounds & Notifications.
    10-03-13 03:03 PM
    I use Active Sync as well and notifications work fine. you might want to check the specific notifications for that account to see if they are enabled.
    Under Notifications/Alerts select Email Messages and check each account that is not working.
    10-03-13 04:00 PM
    I use Active Sync as well and notifications work fine. you might want to check the specific notifications for that account to see if they are enabled.
    Under Notifications/Alerts select Email Messages and check each account that is not working.
    Thanks, but I do not see this option on my PB (OS 2.1.0.1753).
    I have a Sounds & Notifications option under Settings and this just gives me a single volume slider for Messages, Calendar and Tasks,
    Am I looking in the wrong place?
    10-03-13 05:18 PM
    Nope, my fault. I thought I was under the BB10 forum so yeah, you won't have these settings or if you do they may be in a different location. Check the settings for the active sync account.
    10-04-13 12:34 PM