Is there anyway to normalize MP4 videos audio tracks?

Some movies I have like Transformers 2 and the new Tron have much higher than normal audio levels that cause clipping happen while the video playing on the playbook; I hear poping or crackling noise, I thought initially it was just my playbook's speakers but even when I plug my head phones I get the same results.

When I play the video through Windows 7 system were I copied from DVD to I don't hear the same noise. My system is plugged directly into my Pioneer Elite receiver.

Other movies were this doesn't happen I don't hear the noise poping noise at all.

So if anyone knows of an application let me know, thanks.
    04-02-12 12:32 PM
    Is there anyway to normalize MP4 videos audio tracks?

Some movies I have like Transformers 2 and the new Tron have much higher than normal audio levels that cause clipping happen while the video playing on the playbook; I hear poping or crackling noise, I thought initially it was just my playbook's speakers but even when I plug my head phones I get the same results.

When I play the video through Windows 7 system were I copied from DVD to I don't hear the same noise. My system is plugged directly into my Pioneer Elite receiver.

Other movies were this doesn't happen I don't hear the noise poping noise at all.

So if anyone knows of an application let me know, thanks.
    What software are you using to convert over the movies.
    04-02-12 01:48 PM
    What software are you using to convert over the movies.
    PavTube with the latest updates, using the playbook 720x480 template.
    04-02-12 01:51 PM
    Converting audio and video formats is not uncommon when transfering video files to your playbook. (its a tablet thing not just the playbook)

Personaly i use win x dvd ripper to rip dvd's and any video converter to find the playbooks sweetspot. mpeg4 with an mp3 audio format works for me.

p.s the playbooks screes res is 1024*600
    04-02-12 06:03 PM
    Personaly i use win x dvd ripper to rip dvd's and any video converter to find the playbooks sweetspot. mpeg4 with an mp3 audio format works for me.

p.s the playbooks screes res is 1024*600

yeah this, although with the resolution I'm not sure, when i watch 1920x1080 video on my playbook it looks great!
    04-02-12 06:21 PM
    try freemake video converter, it also has preset for playbook, and is free.
    04-02-12 06:40 PM
    try freemake video converter, it also has preset for playbook, and is free.
    advise to refrain from recent version 3.02.15 -

far too 'free' for the purpose of having the PB settings menu.

- likes to phone home straight on two IP's (107.x and 200.x something)
    prior any setup screen occurs and when using program.

- default installs unnecessary tool-bar and plugins

- demands .NET Framework 4.0

- opens web-browser without user request

in my opinion a camouflage for private data collection.

Damian

--------------------------------------------------
    excerpt of privacy policy (didn't read the other arrowed stuff)
    -------------------------------------------------
    The Application collects unidentifiable and non-personal data (for example, Application generated User IDs, search queries, and Application usage data, all of which do not include Personally Identifiable Information) to enable quality assurance, improve the quality of the services and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external customers...

When you access the Application download and installation screen(s), we use Cookies to automatically record information that your browser sends to install the Application according to your preferences...

As part of the functionality available on the Application, we may offer you search features provided by us and/or other third parties...
    07-21-12 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD