Last night while I was cleaning the screen with the supplied cloth, I noticed 3 dust particles under the glass. The dust particles are more noticeable when the screen in standby/off.
    I don't know whether the dust particles where already present on purchase since it's something I didn't check.
    I've only had the PlayBook for 2 weeks. I could go exchange it in futreshop, but I doubt they have them since I bought the last one they had.
    So should I call RIM and ask them to fix it?
    01-19-13 05:15 PM
    Since the PB has a 1 year manufacturer warranty against defects in workmanship, I'm sure you could. My question is do you really want to be without the playbook now for something you can't notice, or wait until say month 10 and get it done then?
    01-19-13 05:18 PM
    I managed to bump some I had under the screen to the top left corner where they're only noticeable when it's off or in standby. I just tilted the PB so the particles would fall to that corner so I had the PB left top corner pointing to the ground and slammed it screen side against my ample man gut a few times, did the trick for me. I wouldn't advise it tho LOL. I think mine were more particle then actual dust dust, so they easier to manage.
    01-19-13 06:16 PM
    Try to use vacuum... if dust are not remove, you only left with two options, (1) return it and ask for replacement or (2) ignore the dust for the rest of your PlayBook's life...
    01-20-13 06:13 AM