Last few days any email sent from my Playbook Exchange Active Sync account is sending duplicate emails. All sent emails initially show as failed (red X) , then sends. I think it started when I was traveling and used the Bridge connection when I was out of WiFi. Even though I have Bridge set not to bridge email, I am wondering if it still tried connecting via. BES as well as BIS, and something is scrambled. The duplicate happens even though bridge is off, and connected via wifi only. Tried usual native email fixes, deleted email profiles and reloaded, power reset, even deleted and reloaded wifi profile. If I quickly delete the red X failed email, an email is sent anyway, but not in duplicate.

Any suggestions?
    04-25-12 08:23 PM
    This has been happening with my company and playbook since 2.0 was released. It seemed at the time i couldnt find anyone else that had the problem. I thought it was something wrong with our activesync.

A lot more people are mentioning this issue since the latest update. There is no solution that Ive seen.
    04-25-12 11:01 PM
    Thanks, found the other thread as it bubbled up..missed it before I posted when I searched. Link is
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post7353570
    04-26-12 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD