Every time I do the de-bricking with DeskTopMgr, shut off Playbook, start DTM, plug PB into PC USB, all goes well until the very end I get, 'there was an error' mssg, but, when I close the error mssg it contines with install process at what language, country, set up wifi, time zone, etc all the through to loading latest OS and all seems ok. Why am I always getting the initial mmsg that there was a problem during debricking? Here is mssg, "Device Setup Incomplete: Setup hasn't been completed for the BB PB tablet. Disconnect your device and finish setting it up (or complete the setup), then reconnect it to your computer."

Next; the BB cust. Serv. Told me to let the PB sit, plugged into charge for 6 hours, I wasn't clear on exactly when that was, before I start on 'Select Langage' or after?
    12-08-12 10:59 AM
    Its been awhile since I did a debrick but I remember seeing the same message. No harm that I found. Customer service probably told you to charge for 6 hours because you need more then 20% battery for updates after the debrick. I say just charge the battery before you do any updates or debrick and you should be fine.
    12-08-12 11:06 AM
    Its been awhile since I did a debrick but I remember seeing the same message. No harm that I found. Customer service probably told you to charge for 6 hours because you need more then 20% battery for updates after the debrick. I say just charge the battery before you do any updates or debrick and you should be fine.
    Cool!, thanks!
    12-08-12 11:21 AM
    Have you updated to the latest DM that was released this week?
    12-08-12 04:10 PM
    Every time I do the de-bricking with DeskTopMgr, shut off Playbook, start DTM, plug PB into PC USB, all goes well until the very end I get, 'there was an error' mssg, but, when I close the error mssg it contines with install process at what language, country, set up wifi, time zone, etc all the through to loading latest OS and all seems ok. Why am I always getting the initial mmsg that there was a problem during debricking? Here is mssg, "Device Setup Incomplete: Setup hasn't been completed for the BB PB tablet. Disconnect your device and finish setting it up (or complete the setup), then reconnect it to your computer."
    I think that message can be read as meaning: "The Setup process still has some more steps. To continue, disconnect and continue the process detached from the computer."
    12-08-12 06:26 PM