Any ideas why I get "Storage full or unavailable" on my Playbook sideload of Dropbox? I had v2.1 on PB working fine, then found a 2.3 that works on my Z10 so thought 'upgrade it on PB' (yes, I know...why fix if not broke' ... damn) but now I get that msg. I removed 2.3, reinstalled 2.1 one same thing. I can no longer open any of my files, just see them there, but get error every time. I want my working Dropbox back!

thanks.
    03-13-13 02:19 AM
    Why not get the Files and folders app? It handles sky drive, drop box and more. Works without issue and was made from blackberry not a port.

Use it all the time on my playbook.
    03-13-13 02:23 AM
    Why not get the Files and folders app? It handles sky drive, drop box and more. Works without issue and was made from blackberry not a port.

Use it all the time on my playbook.
    Was just thinking the same......
    Innovatology likes this.
    03-13-13 04:08 AM
    You can also access dropbox using the Bluebox app (free) in app world or by sideloading either ES File Explorer or X-Plore File Manager. The one advantage of the Dropbox app is that it can be set to automatically upload any new pictures or videos appearing in your camera folder- nothing else can do this that I'm aware of. As for ES and X-Plore, both should allow you to stream media from Dropbox to your PB and also should allow you to access multiple Dropbox accounts if you so desire.
    03-13-13 02:52 PM
    Sugarsync - sideload app will also autosync photos (and possibly other files/folders). I just have it set up to autosync any photos I take with the playbook.
    03-13-13 03:28 PM
    Sugarsync - sideload app will also autosync photos (and possibly other files/folders). I just have it set up to autosync any photos I take with the playbook.
    SugarSync app will sync with Sugarsync. I meant that the DropBox app is the only app that will sync with DropBox.
    Cynycl likes this.
    03-13-13 03:31 PM