through file and Folders on the PB -
    I use a 8 gb dropbox, not problem with folder and subfolder
    I use a 5 gb google cloud drive, same no problem to to ope sub folders

that damn Box does not upload the subfolders, copies the mainfolder but nothing below
    works great with large files directly, but not when the files are below the folder and subfolder
    Box I can see on my LinkedIn account as well

anyone out there who has the same problem?
    anyone who can help
    regards from NYC

06-01-12 04:26 PM
    Trying to decypher what the problem is exactly...

1. You are pasting a folder to Box, and the folder and its files are uploaded, but not subfolders and files in subfolders? Correct?
    2. Do you get an error message?
    3. Are you copying a single folder or are you using multi-select?
    4. Are there any "weird" characters or punctuation in the file or folder names?
    5. Have you checked that you have enough free space in Box?
    06-02-12 03:48 AM
    I logged into my Box account via PC / Internet Explorer and manually set up sub-folders, etc. Then I saw everything properly on my PB.
    06-02-12 09:37 AM
    Trying to decypher what the problem is exactly...

1. You are pasting a folder to Box, and the folder and its files are uploaded, but not
    2. Do you get an error message?
    3. Are you copying a single folder or are you using multi-select?
    4. Are there any "weird" characters or punctuation in the file or folder names?
    5. Have you checked that you have enough free space in Box?
    plenty I have only have about 125 mb stored on it
    correct, does not upload the subfolders,
    No message errors
    no weirs Character
    I want to store my pictures in box as I have 50gb

BOX does not give you the feature of a folder below in your "favorites" I have it with Google Cloud and with Dropbox

BOX gives you 50gb, but than allows only single files to upload and to change
    that does not make send

thanks for your help, greetings from NYC

06-02-12 11:19 AM
    BOX gives you 50gb, but than allows only single files to upload and to change
    that does not make send
    Ah, so you're using the Box app! Can't help you with that, but why not manage your Box account with Files & Folders too? Works the same across cloud services, including multi-file/folder uploads. Make sure you update Files & Folders to v4.1, because it contains a fix to deal with a recent change to the Box servers.
    06-03-12 09:32 AM
    Files and folders is the way to go for putting stuff onto box, the native box app is not the best.
    Just make sure you get the latest version.
    06-03-12 11:18 AM
    I think he is using Files and Folders to manage BOX (uploading issue), Google drive and dropbox.
    I think what you are asking is why wont Box upload the files from Files and Folders? Well, how big are the files/folders you want to upload? I think box has a limit of 125mb per file. Thats great for pictures, documents and small videos. The other services you use do not have an upload size limit. That's the price you pay for a free 50gb.
    06-03-12 03:09 PM
    Ah, so you're using the Box app! Can't help you with that, but why not manage your Box account with Files & Folders too? Works the same across cloud services, including multi-file/folder uploads. Make sure you update Files & Folders to v4.1, because it contains a fix to deal with a recent change to the Box servers.
    I use it through file and folder
    plus I have it in LinkedIn
    06-03-12 06:44 PM
    Do you have a free account? Box limits free accounts to max 100MB per file...
    06-04-12 05:20 PM
    Do you have a free account? Box limits free accounts to max 100MB per file...
    that must be it

thanks
    06-04-12 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD