a couple of times now ive gone to grab my playbook and it wont swipe on because it is totally dead. i usually enjoy 2-3 days but now im only getting a day and a half. has anybody else noticed a sudden drop in batt life. i got my pb in sept.
    01-17-12 10:36 PM
    a couple of times now ive gone to grab my playbook and it wont swipe on because it is totally dead. i usually enjoy 2-3 days but now im only getting a day and a half. has anybody else noticed a sudden drop in batt life. i got my pb in sept.
    Make sure you are not leaving any apps running while you leave your PB on standby.
    Certain apps hog the PB and run down the battery very fast.
    I would suggest that you make sure that you quit all apps (don't even leave them in the background) and put the PB on standby and see how it responds.

Also with time the PB's battery is bound to lose its health. I also suggest you download the Battery guru app from the app world and run it in the background and see how your battery health is.

Finally, it also depends on how you are using your PB, if it has increased over time than when you used to get 2-3 days, it might just be normal to what you are observing.
    If you used to use the PB for an hour each day over 2-3 days, and now using 4-5 hours then it wouldn't last that long.

Good luck
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-18-12 11:25 AM
    danielcj, also check this post, as I just responded to someone else with a similar complaint, asking about several possibilities: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post7042273
    01-18-12 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD