First of all, I would like to say the PB is an awesome device. Also great community support on CB!!Several of my friends have the IPad and they wish they would have purchased the PB.

I recently upgraded to OS2. I like it. But I think I'm going to wait for the official release.

Question, do I have to wait 24hrs to downgrade to the earlier version? I've read in several places that it takes 24 hrs or so, then you can go back to the earlier version.

If not, can someone please point me in the right direct?

Thanks in advance!!
    01-20-12 07:17 AM
    24 hours is the min give or take an hour. I just downgraded from the very last beta that came out the other night, and I had to wait until this morning to downgrade.
    rgm1266 likes this.
    01-20-12 08:08 AM
    THanks for the info. When I connect the PB, it keeps updating to OS2. I will wait till later on this afternoon or tomorrow and try it then.

Thanks again.
    01-20-12 08:22 AM
    np, that is exactly what happened to me last night, i was so tired, i passed out waiting for the 24hr window because i tried to do the downgrade at about 20hrs and I thought I had it until it restarted and upgraded again lol
    01-20-12 08:24 AM
    Just wondering what your reasons for downgrading were? I just recently went to OS2beta and haven't had any issues. It still does everything I used it for, but with added features. The apps I do have work with OS2, so its only been an upgrade in features for me.
    01-20-12 09:04 AM
    Just wondering what your reasons for downgrading were? I just recently went to OS2beta and haven't had any issues. It still does everything I used it for, but with added features. The apps I do have work with OS2, so its only been an upgrade in features for me.
    My reason is because my sister has a playbook and I vid chat with her and my 7month old niece. It's easier for her to use the playbook and have my niece with her than using skype and her desktop computer. And because video chat doesn't work yet, I played with the new features and decided to wait until official release
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-20-12 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD