Hi guys,
    I am just curious what will happen if I charge my PB by both rapid charger and original charger simultaneously? Will that shorten charging time?
    11-08-13 03:16 AM
    hmmm,,, i'd be cautious,,, try it but keep a veeerrrry close eye on your pb, pay particular attention to any unusual heat coming from the back of it,,, not sure if it would recognize both chargers...
    11-08-13 03:28 AM
    It will not shorten the charging time or cause any problems.
    It just charges at the same speed as using the rapid charger alone.
    Chaddface likes this.
    11-08-13 05:35 AM
    Hi guys,
    I am just curious what will happen if I charge my PB by both rapid charger and original charger simultaneously? Will that shorten charging time?
    I don't think it's worth the risk off 1. destroying your PB, and 2. Fire.....
    some of the voltage regulaters and caps on the Motherboard depending on where they came from cannot handle to much of an "overage", the caps are smd devices and only have so much hesadroom to handle the small surge here and there.

Are we really in that much of a hurry these days? The Charging dock and Rapid Travel Charger do the job very nicely, but you do have to make sure the dock is clean and nothing hindering the seating of the PB into it. I like the Travel Charger best, due to the magnetic charge port, just breaks away if you walk thru the cord...

c
    3yE likes this.
    11-08-13 10:10 AM