I have had 3 PlayBooks and anytime the PlayBook is more then 1/2 full of storage the Video freezes. The Video will start recording then freeze for a few seconds then catch itself then freeze again, It will happen 4-5 times a min. Anyone else have this issue???
    12-29-12 06:13 PM
    I have had 3 PlayBooks and anytime the PlayBook is more then 1/2 full of storage the Video freezes. The Video will start recording then freeze for a few seconds then catch itself then freeze again, It will happen 4-5 times a min. Anyone else have this issue???
    At one point I had this issue, not sure what I did to be quite honest but the next time I ran the video camera it didn't stutter. I think it was the time before I offloaded some media content back to my computer.
    12-29-12 06:34 PM
    This has been a bug for a while now. There's a thread that came back up the other day. One guy indicated that removing files also helped reduce or eliminate the freeze. I think he fixed it entirely by Wiping the device - but that's a pain in the neck fix!!!
    12-29-12 06:53 PM