Hi all,
    I've just taken on the task of sending out weekly email messages and attachments to a group of about 70 people.
    I would prefer to use my playbook to do this and not my old dinosaur of a PC.
    The previous person who sent these mailings out, suggested I put all the addresses in the bcc to keep the mailings from going into people's junk email box.
    When I look at the send options on the playbook email, I can only see a 'cc' option, not a 'bcc' option.
    Does this 'bcc' option exist on the playbook email?

Thanks for any suggestions.
    09-11-14 10:39 AM
    Hi Beaver and good morning! Where you been lately?
    Here you go, try this:
    Dear Berry: Where is the BCC field on my BlackBerry PlayBook? | CrackBerry.com

c
    castoridae likes this.
    09-11-14 10:49 AM
    "...uggested I put all the addresses in the bcc to keep the mailings from going into people's junk email box..."
    Personally I always do and also stress, use of bcc on ANY mass mailings 'cause ya never know which of those 70 recipients might have a system infected with a virus/malware lurking to take advantage of those in-the-clear email addys ..... then things get really interesting Seen that happen too often !

nite.
    castoridae likes this.
    09-12-14 05:40 PM
    Hi Beaver and good morning! Where you been lately?
    Here you go, try this:
    Dear Berry: Where is the BCC field on my BlackBerry PlayBook? | CrackBerry.com

Hey Carl! I just got back from 3 weeks in Oxford, England and I'm jumping in to taking over a mail list

c
    09-13-14 09:54 AM
    "...uggested I put all the addresses in the bcc to keep the mailings from going into people's junk email box..."
    Personally I always do and also stress, use of bcc on ANY mass mailings 'cause ya never know which of those 70 recipients might have a system infected with a virus/malware lurking to take advantage of those in-the-clear email addys ..... then things get really interesting Seen that happen too often !

nite.
    I also heard that this prevents email from going into the spam folder ?
    09-13-14 09:55 AM
    Bcc also addresses privacy issues. When you get a group mailing, you can click on any of the emails and it pulls up all their info. Not cool. So Bcc is more professional.

I would also suggest that you split the mailing list in half. Your IP probably has a limit if 40 or so to prevent spam. I am trying to remember if the PB can use an Office distribution list. I don't have it with me.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    09-13-14 04:51 PM
    Well it has a bcc function but not bbc

Just swipe down from the top when composing and you will see the option.
    09-17-14 07:52 AM