Hahaha, what's wrong with the Dutch?
    Nothing apart from the fact that they are foreigners!
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-17-13 12:01 PM
    Self abuse - you might want to see a doctor about that!
    I don't know what you mean by that sir!!!!!!! I'd like you to know that I sleep in boxing gloves so no way can I be accused of self abuse.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-17-13 12:04 PM
    Nothing apart from the fact that they are foreigners!
    Well, America is a country of foreigners
    05-17-13 12:08 PM
    canada too, heck there are more "foreigners" in canada than canadians
    05-17-13 12:11 PM
    "There are two kinds of people I hate. Those that are intolerant of other cultures.....and the Dutch."
    Sorry, I just felt the need to quote somebody......
    Hoot
    "The playbook is not dead, it just smells funny."
    Sorry, seeing your nick and your avatar I just felt to quote somebody too :-)
    Uncle Remus and sad_old_man like this.
    05-17-13 12:12 PM
    No, it's a country of immigrants :P
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-17-13 12:13 PM
    Ok joke over. I know I'm a bit thick but even I watch films. America is full of cowboys and indians and I know that cause I used to watch 'wagon train' and 'the pondarosa'. They even had an old cowboy as president at one point.
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-17-13 12:41 PM
    Ok joke over. I know I'm a bit thick but even I watch films. America is full of cowboys and indians and I know that cause I used to watch 'wagon train' and 'the pondarosa'. They even had an old cowboy as president at one point.
    Ha ha ha! Well played, sir. Now it's like Cowboys and Aliens. For REAL!

Hoot
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-17-13 12:59 PM
    Why am I here then?
    Did you get booted at all the other places? Or is it the Blackberry pasties.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-17-13 01:01 PM
    Did you get booted at all the other places? Or is it the Blackberry pasties.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Not being as clever as a house, would it be possible for you to explain? Remember please use words of less than one syllable!
    05-17-13 01:05 PM
    For some reason it didn't quote Lendos statement that America is a country of immigrants, this is in response to Lendos statement:

Except us natives, we still exist ya know, just most of us are diluted. My great grandfather Green is the only full blooded Tsalagi (in English, Cherokee) I have ever even heard of anyone I have known knowing. But I've met a lot of mixed bloods in my life. Not Tsalagi, except my family and a couple others, but I live in the Pacific Northwest so there are a lot of coastal tribes here. My people are mountain people, from the Appalachians originally, before The Trail of Tears when they were being force marched to Oklahoma and my ancestors slipped off into the night in somewhere around Arkansas/Missouri. Eventually ended up in whatever the mountain range is that Marshall Arkansas is in (Ozarks, I think).
    Last edited by ThaSwapMeetPimp; 05-17-13 at 03:05 PM.
    05-17-13 02:32 PM
    I don't really get this idea of it being dead. Is my TV dead because its not 3d or the latest model? There are a million books, songs, and web sites to be viewed and enjoyed. It's all about content which is never ending. To compare to a Commodore 64 where when the company decides it is not viable and stops making software for it is completly different. If you are into apps and games maybe you will feel starved but I for one did not buy it for that purpose. So if they shut down the internet and people stop writing books, making movies and writing songs then yes it is a dodo but until that happens it is far from it.
    Last edited by basemann42; 05-17-13 at 05:04 PM.
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-17-13 03:27 PM
    No no no, it's not for me. I would prefer to grow old gracefully and learn when it's time to let go. Can you imagine what the forum would be like? A bit like the Star Trek movie where Spock does an impersonation of Yoda perfectly and James Tiberius Kirk looks like someone stretched sausage skin over his face?

A forum where we all whizz around on zimmer frames, dribbling into our cocoa and trying to look up the nurses skirt at the same time as posting!

Not for me thanks!

I've always found its the anticipation of what you may see....rather than the actuality...of seeing anything...and to bring it right back to playbook....its the anticipation of how truly wonderful and exciting the playbook would be ...if we just had os10 running on it.

I'm afraid...if that happened we would just have something else to complain about....

Crap i'm starting to sound like you!
    05-17-13 03:36 PM
    Nobody knows that.......
    05-17-13 05:06 PM
39 12