Nice wallet case. I demand you tell me to!!!!!!!!

Please.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 08:44 AM
    Sad where did you get that case
    Proud to say it was all the way from Chitcago in the good ol US of A.

ps I don't have my mums flag like wot he does, sorry.
    03-31-13 08:45 AM
    Ooopppsss, forget the first photo its just me doing an impression of F2!
    I successfully built the cold frame yesterday and so will deal with the cold myself today. But, I should emphasize that while it is currently 32F (a nice even ZERO in your terms), it hit a high of 61F or 16C yesterday where I'm heading. Not much can beat snow and sun which reminds me - sun tan lotion needs to be applied.............

Have a good day shoveling.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 09:03 AM
    i've got a half eaten twinkie and a piece of chewing gun?? Any takers?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 09:37 AM
    I got a litre of Martell fine old cognac. No! sad_old_man, I'm not trading or sharing!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 09:42 AM
    I successfully built the cold frame yesterday and so will deal with the cold myself today. But, I should emphasize that while it is currently 32F (a nice even ZERO in your terms), it hit a high of 61F or 16C yesterday where I'm heading. Not much can beat snow and sun which reminds me - sun tan lotion needs to be applied.............

Have a good day shoveling.
    You see F2 you see? Not everybody is obsessed with the cold like wot you are. There are other clever people out there as well as wongsky. What's better than snow and sun? Well I'll tell you! Sun, sand, brandy, blue sea, more brandy more sun! Simple!

I got a litre of Martell fine old cognac. No! sad_old_man, I'm not trading or sharing!
    However there are some forum members that are just plain cruel and mean! Did I tell you that my case was shiny and nice?
    03-31-13 11:02 AM
    You see F2 you see? Not everybody is obsessed with the cold like wot you are. There are other clever people out there as well as wongsky. What's better than snow and sun? Well I'll tell you! Sun, sand, brandy, blue sea, more brandy more sun! Simple!

However there are some forum members that are just plain cruel and mean! Did I tell you that my case was shiny and nice?
    Well, you just keep staring at that shiny new case of yours, while I let some of this golden liquid quench my thirst.........such is life!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 11:23 AM
    Well, you just keep staring at that shiny new case of yours, while I let some of this golden liquid quench my thirst.........such is life!
    Don't blame me because your a cat! Cats drink anti freeze for gods sake!!!!!!!

ps what does anti freeze taste like? It has alcohol in it but never could bring myself to try it. Do you have it with coke or something?
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-31-13 11:44 AM

ps what does anti freeze taste like? It has alcohol in it but never could bring myself to try it. Do you have it with coke or something?
    Unless you taste it yourself, I can't tell you . However, What it will do is rejuvenate your liver. Like placenta to the face.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 11:49 AM
    As much as I'd like to, in the end, I can't take any of it with me. So, I can either celebrate all the "Stuff" I had, or the lives I helped while I was here with my "Stuff". I will have to account for myself one day.
    This is heart-wrenching and oh so true. I got tears in my eyes...are you for real???
    03-31-13 12:02 PM
    While it might anti-freeze your bowels,it would be permanent. DON'T DO IT!
    03-31-13 12:05 PM
    People have died from wine and beer contaminated with anti freeze. Unscrupulous people have done that to make money.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 12:30 PM
    People have died from wine and beer contaminated with anti freeze. Unscrupulous people have done that to make money.

Posted via CB10
    This begs the question then fellow forum member and seeker of the holy grail. How would you not suspect a slight problem with someone giving you blue beer? Or blue wine come to think of it. I have heard of people drinking a wine called 'Blue Nun' but I do believe it's a white wine. Wouldn't drink it myself because it's crap but no accounting for taste. Mmmmmmmm looks like it's back to Google for me then.
    03-31-13 12:53 PM

Either with coke or something else it will send you to the angels or that other place quicker than brandy or Southern Comfort or maybe even pasties.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 02:22 PM
    Pasties can be the solution to global warming.
    03-31-13 02:41 PM
    Pasties can be the solution to global warming.
    What cha talkin about? Global warming does not exist! Ya just looking for an excuse to stuff yaself with pasties. Stop watching those propaganda movies March of the Penguins and Happy Feet. Those sisters act sure can fool you but it aint foolin me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 02:50 PM
    What cha talkin about? Global warming does not exist! Ya just looking for an excuse to stuff yaself with pasties. Stop watching those propaganda movies March of the Penguins and Happy Feet. Those sisters act sure can fool you but it aint foolin me.
    Does it not concern you at all that the sad geezer above you with the black and white house drinks ether and coke??????? Ether is an antibiotic that they put you to sleep with in hospital. You are one heartless cat you are. No pasties for you bad kitty.
    03-31-13 03:20 PM

Sand gets into places it should not get into. At least, snow melts! Superb day, sushi will follow very soon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 06:30 PM
    Sand gets into places it should not get into. At least, snow melts! Superb day, sushi will follow very soon.
    Quiet F2 quiet when you mention sushi, the cats listening for gods sake!
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-01-13 08:14 AM
    Quiet F2 quiet when you mention sushi, the cats listening for gods sake!
    Tsk... tsk... sad_old_man how's your rum and pasties taste lately? Try not to sleep with your mouth open next time wil ya? I done my good deed for the day.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 09:40 AM
    Tsk... tsk... sad_old_man how's your rum and pasties taste lately? Try not to sleep with your mouth open next time wil ya? I done my good deed for the day.
    I do like rum very much but not with pasties, no never with pasties. I take it you don't like sushi then?
    Synerworks likes this.
    04-01-13 10:38 AM
    I do like rum very much but not with pasties, no never with pasties. I take it you don't like sushi then?
    I do I do, a slice of sashimi and an ounce of brandy. 10 , 12 pieces later, taste like chicken.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 12:11 PM
    I do I do, a slice of sashimi and an ounce of brandy. 10 , 12 pieces later, taste like chicken.
    Admission time. I don't like chicken!!!!!!!!!! I will eat sometimes on rare occasions, when a new pope is born, when a new model of car is released, when I watch starwars for the 9876th time be tempted by a KFC. How can anyone in the right mind trust a bird that says it's a bird, it grows wings like a bird but then steadfastly refuses to fly? Something not right about that. Chickens should be the express domain of cats, vultures and colonel sanders to deal with.
    04-01-13 01:00 PM
48 12