I know that I can use a host of generic keyboard cases on ebay and on Amazon there are two used RIM branded keyboards for sale for $149 each but here in the states I just didn't see any for sale. One of the main reasons why I would like the RIM model was because of the track pad which I haven't ever seen on the generic keyboards for sale on eBay or Amazon. Thanks!
    09-25-13 07:18 PM
    I can sell you mine for 65 bucks. barely used
    09-25-13 07:41 PM
    In Canada my sister was able to order them through The Source.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 07:43 PM
    I know that I can use a host of generic keyboard cases on ebay and on Amazon there are two used RIM branded keyboards for sale for $149 each but here in the states I just didn't see any for sale. One of the main reasons why I would like the RIM model was because of the track pad which I haven't ever seen on the generic keyboards for sale on eBay or Amazon. Thanks!
    It's rare to find the keyboard alone now. You might still be able to get it as a bundle deal from Ebay. If you are in North America try craiglist.
    09-25-13 07:43 PM
    I was hoping to find it with the case that holds the Playbook with it. Were they originally sold together. Heck, I didn't even know a keyboard was offered for it from RIM until I did a little research on it. I've had my Playbook for barely a year now but I love it.
    09-25-13 09:29 PM
    tarektoverso, keep in touch but I won't be able to make the purchase until next month if you don't mind waiting. Got to much to take care of this month but I am interested. Does it come with the case that holds the keyboard and the unit together?
    09-25-13 09:30 PM
    Found these on eBay tonight.
    How is your Grandmother? Is she still enjoying her PlayBook?
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know where I can still buy and official RIM keyboard case for the Playbook?-img_00000441.jpg   Does anyone know where I can still buy and official RIM keyboard case for the Playbook?-img_00000442.jpg  
    09-25-13 10:10 PM
    yep. the original one. the leather case that holds the keyboard and the playbook.
    09-25-13 10:40 PM
    Yeah, I saw these two earlier but the price is a bit much. I've been spoiled with the closeout prices on Playbook accessories on Ebay and the fact I can get a generic PB keyboard for around $30 has me not wanting to pay $150, even if the generics don't have the track pad. Hey, thanks for asking about the G-ma. Yeah, she is doing great. Now that her and the G-pa out making road trips to watch their granddaughters volleyball games, the Playbook is seeing quite a bit more use. She loves it but they stay so busy that she doesn't get much time to sit around and use it but still, it is so much easier to use than a generic Android tablet. And the fact I also have one makes tech assistance over the phone so much easier!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-25-13 10:47 PM
    If you still have it in a month I'll bug you again about buying it. As a teacher I only get paid once a month and we've already allocated about every penny to our expenses so if it aint in the budget, it don't get bought (sorry about the improper use of grammar in my response).
    09-25-13 10:49 PM
    I need one too!!! If anyone has one, please PM me!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-25-13 10:53 PM
    I was hoping to find it with the case that holds the Playbook with it. Were they originally sold together. Heck, I didn't even know a keyboard was offered for it from RIM until I did a little research on it. I've had my Playbook for barely a year now but I love it.
    BlackBerry never marketed the BlackBerry Leather Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard and only manufactured a small number of the product. It took a year after the tablet the keyboard was available. I have this keyboard and case and it makes the tablet a good notebook computer or ultrabook computer replacement.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    09-26-13 04:03 AM
    09-26-13 09:42 PM
    300.00 for a USED keyboard maybe with the case? Jeeze............

I REALLY wish I got one of those when they were out and about.....

sigh.....

c
    09-27-13 01:44 PM

sigh.....

c
    Who knows? Some day it might show up on the Antique Roadshow.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    09-27-13 05:17 PM
    Who knows? Some day it might show up on the Antique Roadshow.

Posted via CB10
    And extensive research will show that Rim/BB was a big name at one time in the early 21st Century but lost in obscurity in 2014!
    dmlis likes this.
    09-27-13 07:38 PM

sigh.....

c
    that guy's been tryin' to sell that 1 for like 4 months,,, lol,,, probably someone one here hopin' to get some desparate soul,,, ,,, there was another 1 on there for $149,,, take a look @ amazon/canada,,, a few of us got 'em on there CHEAP,,, $70/US = SHIPPED!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...xtinct-774976/
    09-28-13 12:59 PM
    I can sell you mine for 65 bucks. barely used
    I'm interested in your keyboard if you still have it ... with cash in hand.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:22 PM
    I saw three of them last night at Walmart for $79.95 each.

Walmart - Portage Ave - Winnipeg MB - WAL*MART Stores on Waymarking.com
    Last edited by sparrow300; 10-20-13 at 09:32 AM.
    10-20-13 09:06 AM