since the bootloader on blackberry devices will never be unlocked you cannot tamper with the os because they are signed. mess with the os and theybwill no longer be signed.

and yes 2.1 and bb10 are both qnx but with differencs. 2.1 uses qnx 6 microkernel and bb10 uses qnx 8 microkernel
    I like macrame. Didn't know you did?
    05-25-13 03:28 PM
    I give up!
    on ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 03:30 PM
    I give up!
    Finally!!

(stage whisper: he'll be back)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 04:46 PM
    Finally!!

(stage whisper: he'll be back)
    sad_old_man give up? He just bought 4 more PB's does that sound like someone giving up?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 05:50 PM
    sad_old_man give up? He just bought 4 more PB's does that sound like someone giving up?
    just cause he buys them doesn't mean they will ever get turned on.....he forgot how to I think ...I think its the age
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 05:51 PM
    just cause he buys them doesn't mean they will ever get turned on.....he forgot how to I think ...I think its the age
    Nah, that's sad_old_man sank his retirement fund into BB stocks. As much as he hates BB, he need to prop up the company to safeguard his investment. I bet he had something to do with Selfridge Q10 sold out in 90 minutes phenom.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 06:45 PM
    I like macrame. Didn't know you did?
    You noose you lose.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-25-13 07:34 PM
    It has been a while since I got my last playbook but I will remember how to get into these damn boxes! There must be a release catch somewhere that I can't see. It's not a problem because they are very nice looking boxes.
    05-26-13 06:35 AM
    It has been a while since I got my last playbook but I will remember how to get into these damn boxes! There must be a release catch somewhere that I can't see. It's not a problem because they are very nice looking boxes.
    I still have my box you might want to find 3 pressure release valves followed by a two biometric scans of your retina and the thrid finger on your right hand
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 06:55 AM
    I still have my box you might want to find 3 pressure release valves followed by a two biometric scans of your retina and the thrid finger on your right hand
    Which hand is my right hand? I have two you see!
    05-26-13 07:02 AM
    Which hand is my right hand? I have two you see!
    when you put your left hand up its the shape of an L for left, that is your left hand. the other one is your right hand
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 07:07 AM
    when you put your left hand up its the shape of an L for left, that is your left hand. the other one is your right hand
    Thank you for that and sorry to be a nuisance but I don't remember having to have my rectum scanned last time I opened a playbook box?
    05-26-13 07:14 AM
    Thank you for that and sorry to be a nuisance but I don't remember having to have my rectum scanned last time I opened a playbook box?
    I think your confusing your playbook box with your doctors office.......easy to confuse I guess o_O

what ever makes ot easier to get through I guess
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 07:16 AM
    I think your confusing your playbook box with your doctors office.......easy to confuse I guess o_O

what ever makes ot easier to get through I guess
    Why do they always put the damned instructions on the inside. If you can't read the instructions you can't get in the box!
    05-26-13 07:20 AM
    Why do they always put the damned instructions on the inside. If you can't read the instructions you can't get in the box!
    that's actually a very good point lol. there's logic in what you say.......sometimes
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 07:21 AM
    that's actually a very good point lol. there's logic in what you say.......sometimes
    BB 0 SOM 1

Ha ha, I foiled thors logic with a trusty Stanley knife! 1 down three to go. Might need some replacement blades later but I just need to pop up to the local hospital.
    05-26-13 07:57 AM
    S_O_M I don't know why you want the instructions you will not read them anyways.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 08:14 AM
    S_O_M I don't know why you want the instructions you will not read them anyways.
    Back shortly, just having a few stitches in.
    05-26-13 08:21 AM
    See you cut your finger for nothing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 08:39 AM
    Just last week at my an(nu)al physical! That followed the front end COUGH!
    05-26-13 08:41 AM
    I now just accept it. Every time I pick up a Stanley knife I end up bleeding. It's just how I am. I did get the box open though.
    05-26-13 08:43 AM
    Says who he cut his fingers?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    05-26-13 09:32 AM
    Just last week at my an(nu)al physical! That followed the front end COUGH!
    Damn rude doctors! Tell you to bend over and stick a finger in it and call it a day. Not even a lollypop. I bet Craig List offers are better
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    05-26-13 09:34 AM
    Ah, I didn't know about qnx6vs.8.
    Well it was worth a shot asking. I'll go back to my seat and wait like everyone else; and hopes it's not in vein like everyone else.

Thanks for th insight.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:35 AM
    Damn rude doctors! Tell you to bend over and stick a finger in it and call it a day. Not even a lollypop. I bet Craig List offers are better
    Why would you want the doctor to put a lollipop up your but? LOL.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:37 AM
363 ... 1112131415