Hey, leave Herr Heins alone, at least he's friendly. And drinks brandy

OK I'm off to dig up some peated single malt somewhere just in case BB10 for the PB does arrive with the Q10.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-25-13 04:15 AM
    I would love brandy.
    But now, i'm too busy playing chess on my playbook browser.
    So another time. Thank you my friend
    Do you get the same annoying adverts in your crap pb chess game as I do?

ps what does the big horsey thingy do?
    04-25-13 10:53 AM
    Hey, leave Herr Heins alone, at least he's friendly. And drinks brandy

OK I'm off to dig up some peated single malt somewhere just in case BB10 for the PB does arrive with the Q10.
    They are still trying to fix problems with the Z10 so you've got no chance until at least Tuesday!
    04-25-13 10:55 AM
    Have a link for chess in browser? Thinking of trying it in my z10

Posted via CB10 by my Z10
    04-25-13 02:05 PM
    Have a link for chess in browser? Thinking of trying it in my z10

Buy a spare battery!
    04-25-13 03:39 PM
    Buy a spare battery!
    What on earth will a spare battery assist me in finding an online chess game to play in my Z10? ??? (wrong person quoted maybe)?
    04-26-13 01:03 AM
    It was kind of a PB joke. If you don't have a PB, the browser reverts to "checkerboarding" when it is slow to render the page. So the "chess" on the browser referred to playing "chess" on the "checkerboarding". So there really was no real link. Don't know about the spare battery. That's just S_O_M humor, which you will find is rather warped.
    04-26-13 09:15 AM
    It was kind of a PB joke. If you don't have a PB, the browser reverts to "checkerboarding" when it is slow to render the page. So the "chess" on the browser referred to playing "chess" on the "checkerboarding". So there really was no real link. Don't know about the spare battery. That's just S_O_M humor, which you will find is rather warped.
    Is this the thread (there have been so many) where someone figured the battery would be dead before bb10 came to the pb? That could explain it!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-26-13 10:51 AM
    Ah! Thanks for explaining that, completely missed the joke lol.

04-26-13 12:13 PM
    LOL. No problem. Some people want this forum to be serious/technical but we are waiting for BB10 on PB and need to occupy time...somehow...so alot of joking going around. Just google for some online chess sites. I'm sure you can find one that supports the Z10 browser.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-26-13 02:00 PM
    What on earth will a spare battery assist me in finding an online chess game to play in my Z10? ??? (wrong person quoted maybe)?
    Please excuse the little green blobs sense of reasoning. He means we'll and is quite intelligent but he has no face and no arms and legs. He also lives in a bush? Enough said!

What I meant was if you are going to play chess online with your Z10 you might need a spare battery being as the battery life is less than adequate! Having cleared that up do you like brandy and GOOSEBERRY PIES?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    04-26-13 02:30 PM
    i like milk . period.

oh yeah playbook still s u c k s

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-26-13 02:41 PM
    Please excuse the little green blobs sense of reasoning. He means we'll and is quite intelligent but he has no face and no arms and legs. He also lives in a bush? Enough said!

What I meant was if you are going to play chess online with your Z10 you might need a spare battery being as the battery life is less than adequate! Having cleared that up do you like brandy and GOOSEBERRY PIES?
    So when was the last time you saw fruit with arms and legs? I've only seen the Fruit of the Loom guys and they are obviously imposters.
    Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-fotl01-page.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-26-13 05:15 PM
    LOL. No problem. Some people want this forum to be serious/technical but we are waiting for BB10 on PB and need to occupy time...somehow...so alot of joking going around. Just google for some online chess sites. I'm sure you can find one that supports the Z10 browser.
    I honestly think myself, you that sad old guy over in his cellar and a handful of people actually get this on here lol
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    04-26-13 07:09 PM
    So when was the last time you saw fruit with arms and legs? I've only seen the Fruit of the Loom guys and they are obviously imposters.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fotl01-page.jpg 
Views:	851 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	155382
    You need to get out of that bush and visit the rest of the world, you are missing out on so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-banana_man.jpg  
    shaankaleem likes this.
    04-27-13 06:23 AM
    Happy now? Gang up on me why don't you?
    You're paranoid, it's all in your imagination.

Photographic proof that BB10 is coming to the Playbook.
    Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-playbook-bb10.jpg
    Last edited by Angus_CB; 04-29-13 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Added evidence
    04-29-13 05:40 AM
    You're paranoid, it's all in your imagination.
    I don't own a paranoid and I definitely don't have an imagination.
    04-29-13 06:26 AM
    I don't own a paranoid and I definitely don't have an imagination.
    Is that before or after the brandy?
    sad_old_man and shaankaleem like this.
    04-29-13 06:59 AM
    Is that before or after the brandy?
    Only one of my alter egos drinks and he's the other one I think?
    shaankaleem likes this.
    04-29-13 07:11 AM
    04-30-13 05:57 AM
    "Soon"! Haha!
    04-30-13 06:03 AM
    Source https://bblive.blackberryconferences...nect/search.ww

BPD02 - Managing BlackBerry 10 Smartphones and Tablets in your Organization's Deployment

John Edward - Senior Enterprise Product Manager, BlackBerry

For IT decision makers and administrators, this session will give you a high level overview of the management of BlackBerry� 10 smartphones and tablets in an organization's deployment, discussing options and opportunities for leveraging the power of BlackBerry 10 to take your organization to the next level.
    04-30-13 06:45 AM
    Perhaps Mr Edwards could get his imap support right before talking to "IT decision makers and administrators".

They do believe they are still in the 2k decade and the natural partner for managers, don't they ? I think they really have no doubt about that.
    04-30-13 07:54 AM
    Maybe Blackberry really are delusional. I wonder how many "IT decision makers and administrators" still give a sh!t about BB when they can't get basic stuff like IMAP and contacts right.

And you really have to read this:
    BlackBerry's Thorsten Heins thinks tablets will be dead in five years

As BlackBerry launches its keyboard-equipped Q10 smartphone, CEO Thorsten Heins is once again downplaying the importance of tablets in the mobile market. "In five years I don't think there'll be a reason to have a tablet anymore," Heins told Bloomberg in an interview. "Maybe a big screen in your workspace, but not a tablet as such. Tablets themselves are not a good business model." BlackBerry's PlayBook tablet was one of its most notable failures, quickly dropping in price after unsold inventory caused it to take a $485 million loss in late 2011.
    Heins, pass the brandy, and bring that old man back in... This probably means BB10 for PB will arrive in 2050.
    Last edited by blueberrymerry; 04-30-13 at 09:30 AM.
    04-30-13 09:09 AM
    Yes. Or, possibly, no.
    04-30-13 09:37 AM
363 ... 56789 ...