exclusive picture showing what BB10 will look like on the PlayBook.

Attachment 154249
    There goes the use of a 7inch tablet.
    sad_old_man and tarektoverso like this.
    04-23-13 10:57 AM
    There goes the use of a 7inch tablet.
    I don't get it, its almost like the device is powered off and an image was photoshopped in because while on a lcd screen could not go strait black. ot to mention the screen in this image is blacker than the black bezel hmmm

lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 11:04 AM
    I don't get it, its almost like the device is powered off and an image was photoshopped in because while on a lcd screen could not go strait black. ot to mention the screen in this image is blacker than the black bezel hmmm

lol
    Maybe the other side is just for writing notes or doodles.
    04-23-13 11:09 AM
    What have you morphed into?? A hobbit?
    Ok I see it's time for a nature study and why not? Every other subject on the planet has been discussed so why not nature. I wouldn't be surprised at you thinking it's a hobbit because your a gooseberry, not only a gooseberry but a fallen gooseberry all alone and in disgrace.

The first illustration is a hobbit, just so that you will know if you ever meet one?
    The second is a troll, enough said about that or we'll start the crackbarians off again?
    The third is a picture of King Brian the Leprechaun himself?
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-imhobbages.jpg   Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-norwegian_troll_doll.jpg   Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-imbrianages.jpg  
    04-23-13 11:32 AM
    It is coming soon my friends
    hey Thor,,, nice of you to drop by,,, could you please do me a personal favor & fire your marketing guy, ad agency & hire me??? the only people who know BB isn't bankrupt & has a new phone out are the ones here,,, & i'm the one that told them all,,, so if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have sold one phone,,, that alone should tell you how great i am,,, if you'd like to discuss this further, just have your Gulfstream VII pilot make a quick stop @ Teterboro airport & pick me up on his way to Waterloo...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 04-23-13 at 12:03 PM.
    sad_old_man, JeepBB and richardat like this.
    04-23-13 11:36 AM
    I have a feeling that the current PB will get a dumbed down bb10 Os and we will see a new PB with slightly better specs with a full featured BlackBerry 10 experience. I don't think the current PlayBook can run the current version of BlackBerry 10 well enough.

Posted via CB10
    there are already pb's running BB10 in the wild w/ no issues so this argument is null & void...
    How to Run #BB10 on your BlackBerry #PlayBook ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 11:40 AM
    BB10 wil come to the playbook tomorrow,,, & when does tomorrow get here???
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 11:41 AM
    A pic with bb's statement just got leaked online.
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-uploadfromtaptalk1366735347323.jpg  
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    04-23-13 11:43 AM
    exclusive picture showing what BB10 will look like on the PlayBook.

Attachment 154249
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-767730/
    sad_old_man and tarektoverso like this.
    04-23-13 11:46 AM
    Ok I see it's time for a nature study and why not? Every other subject on the planet has been discussed so why not nature. I wouldn't be surprised at you thinking it's a hobbit because your a gooseberry, not only a gooseberry but a fallen gooseberry all alone and in disgrace.

The first illustration is a hobbit, just so that you will know if you ever meet one?
    The second is a troll, enough said about that or we'll start the crackbarians off again?
    The third is a picture of King Brian the Leprechaun himself?
    Yes, I now have a police record on account of you. I can't ever become President Gooseberry. Only lepre-thingy I know if the Lucky Charms guy...They're "magically delicious"!
    Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-423218448_f26aa24f11.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 12:14 PM
    It is coming soon my friends
    Hmmm Pardon my skepticism that you are indeed thee Thorsten Heins. However to hedge my bet; thanks so much for joining us and offering a positive comment.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 12:20 PM
    Yes, I now have a police record on account of you. I can't ever become President Gooseberry. Only lepre-thingy I know if the Lucky Charms guy...They're "magically delicious"!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	423218448_f26aa24f11.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	154290
    May I respectfully suggest therapy. It never worked for me but then your a gooseberry so you never know your luck in a raffle?
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    04-23-13 12:22 PM
    Comforting to see another thread asking when BB10 will be available for PB. Another one to add to the 100's, nay 1000's that already existing. (might be a slight exaggeration)

Malcolm.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 12:27 PM
    Hmmm Pardon my skepticism that you are indeed thee Thorsten Heins. However to hedge my bet; thanks so much for joining us and offering a positive comment.
    It must be him. A proper clever CEO wouldn't come on here? Too dangerous!!!!!!!!! If we can berate ourselves at times like wot we do, what would we say to him? Mmmmmmmm I feel a new thread forming!
    04-23-13 12:34 PM
    Compass, compass, my kingdom for a compass. He's doing that "your" thing again.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 12:36 PM
    I bought a Blackberry Playbook (no previous experience); was impressed; bought a Z10.

Blackberry needs to know that good devices gets a person addicted.

Now, please reward our patience.
    BerryClever and tour_ism like this.
    04-23-13 12:46 PM
    Off topic: Does anyone know why whenever the word PR is written here that it has a small dotted underline and when the mouse curser hovers it shows a question mark? Or is that just on my computer?
    It's not just you, and it's being added by CrackBerry. You can see it in the HTML source for the page: "why whenever the word <acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym> is written here"

At least you know what it means now, if not why it's being added.
    04-23-13 01:03 PM
    Compass, compass, my kingdom for a compass. He's doing that "your" thing again.
    Happy now? Gang up on me why don't you?
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-lost_compass.jpg  
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    04-23-13 01:06 PM
    BlackBerry has already gotten BB10 onto the bigger screens by taping 4 Z10s together, so it will be here. They are just need to figure out how to push that through to us using the magic of the internet.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 01:12 PM
    BlackBerry has already gotten BB10 onto the bigger screens by taping 4 Z10s together, so it will be here. They are just need to figure out how to push that through to us using the magic of the internet.
    hmm ..wifi ?
    playbook will get os 10 when sony cybershot will get froyo

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 01:15 PM
    Ok so now your telling me that I need another two Z10s? Just bad news after bad news!
    04-23-13 02:21 PM
    Ok so now your telling me that I need another two Z10s? Just bad news after bad news!
    a tad closer than myself needing 4 Zed10's. and why would anyone want a tablet with 9 bezels with a 4 independant screens......wait that sure beats the galaxy notes thingy were you can run 2 apps.at the same time, take that sammy
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 02:46 PM
    Better yet, saw your pb into four and you'll have 4 z10's. (WARNING: OTHERS do not try this)
    04-23-13 02:58 PM
    a tad closer than myself needing 4 Zed10's. and why would anyone want a tablet with 9 bezels with a 4 independant screens......wait that sure beats the galaxy notes thingy were you can run 2 apps.at the same time, take that sammy
    While your here you intellectual being you, can you tell me if I delete some of my posts will it reduce my total post count?
    04-23-13 02:58 PM
    While your here you intellectual being you, can you tell me if I delete some of my posts will it reduce my total post count?
    some things smarts cannot answer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 03:26 PM
363 ... 23456 ...