Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?
    Not sure if anyone remembers this one...

Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-software_update.jpg
    04-23-13 12:22 AM
    It will be on the PlayBook, but the official word is: "We are unable to comment on unreleased products and software. When an update becomes available there will be a notification sent". That is, unfortunately, a direct quote when asked. They really need better PR... and maybe a calendar.
    They only need a calendar if they plan on using it. So why bother.

I wonder if I can presume that other companies are the butts of similar "jokes!" Do they even care about their reputation. Yeah, I've heard, they have to concentrate on getting their phones out. Listen, I'm pretty sure that they have something for the pb but they don't need to appease us, we have no where to turn.
    BerryClever likes this.
    04-23-13 12:26 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	software_update.jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	154147
    Sorry but there is no LIKE button for your reply but I LIKE it nonetheless.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-23-13 12:28 AM
    Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-update.jpg

Time flows elastically in Blackberryland... maybe they live next to a black hole's event horizon so "soon" in Blackberry terms is a million years in the real world.
    04-23-13 12:39 AM
    I am sure it will be released, and it will be released sooner than 12 months. BlackBerry has a lot of work to do though. They NEED to set dates and stick with it. They NEED to multitask their projects. They have a working BB10 for Playbook, why not release the beta now to allow the adventurous to try it and to let others know that it is coming? They fixed their products to compete, now they must work on their brand. Fixing their tarnished brand should help to get customers and developers. IMHO.

Off topic: Does anyone know why whenever the word PR is written here that it has a small dotted underline and when the mouse curser hovers it shows a question mark? Or is that just on my computer?
    nikiho, Barracuda7772 and trynacu2 like this.
    04-23-13 01:19 AM
    Really hope blackberry do come up with the upgrade for the PlayBook..for the new Os.. before my pb & my 9930 was a team...I want tht same feeling wit my z10

Posted by crackberry Courtney Z10
    04-23-13 07:04 AM
    As Alvin Toffler would opine in 'future shock' as we grow older ' our perception of time contracts, relative to our existence on this planet' So taking that into account....the release date of BBy 10 for playbook....is either in the near future (if some one who is very old) ...say 70 or 80 because waiting for a year is only 1/70 or 1/80 of their life.....or in the distant future...if someone is young.......an 18yr old....waiting a year represents 1/18 of their life....Its all relative....philosophically speaking that is.....

Of course this hasn't really anything to do with the topic ....but i figured we are almost at the point of not caring (at least i am) so I decided to stick my oar in......

Another Philosophical question.....

If BBY finally releases Os10 for playbook ...and there are no users of playbook left......then Did they really release it?
    Well I for one refuse point blank to die until it is released for the pb. I have no intentions of loading it if it is released due to the fact that I have already experienced bb10 on my Z10 and I think that's enough said about that sad subject. However the main reason that I want it to be released is so that I can read all the posts on this forum about things not working, missing, disappearing and all the usual things associated with an upgrade. Can't wait............to see you all suffer ha ha.....etc
    04-23-13 07:22 AM
    Well I for one refuse point blank to die until it is released for the pb. I have no intentions of loading it if it is released due to the fact that I have already experienced bb10 on my Z10 and I think that's enough said about that sad subject. However the main reason that I want it to be released is so that I can read all the posts on this forum about things not working, missing, disappearing and all the usual things associated with an upgrade. Can't wait............to see you all suffer ha ha.....etc
    suffer ? if by suffer you mean have a piece of tech that can do more than it usd to with bb10 albeit withthe odd bug here and there that is too be expected.

oh but crackberry I'm soo sad I've been crying about getting bb10 on my playbook for so long and now we have it but now there is bugs and I'm crying again oh god I love crying..........this sounds like.soo many people on this forum
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 07:32 AM
    suffer ? if by suffer you mean have a piece of tech that can do more than it usd to with bb10 albeit withthe odd bug here and there that is too be expected.

oh but crackberry I'm soo sad I've been crying about getting bb10 on my playbook for so long and now we have it but now there is bugs and I'm crying again oh god I love crying..........this sounds like.soo many people on this forum
    Well shall cry together. Do not cry however near brandy or pasties. Pastry goes soggy and drinks watered down. Not good!
    04-23-13 08:14 AM
    Well shall cry together. Do not cry however near brandy or pasties. Pastry goes soggy and drinks watered down. Not good!
    odd id figured you of all people would prefer brandy mildly salted with the crushed dreams of cry babies lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 08:18 AM
    Nothing worse than watered down pasties and soggy drinks
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    04-23-13 08:22 AM
    odd id figured you of all people would prefer brandy mildly salted with the crushed dreams of cry babies lol
    STOP IT you cad. I find myself strangely draw towards the cellar!
    04-23-13 08:22 AM
    STOP IT you cad. I find myself strangely draw towards the cellar!
    lol see this would be easier to avoid but I have no idea what your bounderys are I never thought there was any lol
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    04-23-13 08:25 AM
    Nothing worse than watered down pasties and soggy drinks
    I do honestly find it disconcerting to be corrected by a baby. I must remember not to look at the avatar when I read a thread?
    04-23-13 08:26 AM
    lol see this would be easier to avoid but I have no idea what your bounderys are I never thought there was any lol
    What are boundaries? Can I google it?
    04-23-13 08:27 AM
    What are boundaries? Can I google it?
    yea why not
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 08:28 AM
    yea why not
    Problem is I can write, I just can't read. I make lots of notes through the day and then at home I get my son to read them to me. If I type the question into Google will you read the answer back to me?
    04-23-13 08:34 AM
    I send messages with attachments.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 08:39 AM
    I send messages with attachments.http://htcf.info/13.jpg
    All I need now then is someone to read it back to me. Am I missing something here?
    04-23-13 08:48 AM
    exclusive picture showing what BB10 will look like on the PlayBook.

Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-bb10.jpg
    pttptppt, kbz1960, FF22 and 5 others like this.
    04-23-13 10:11 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	software_update.jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	154147
    Shhhhhhh......do not alert BlackBerry or they might take that screen away from us.
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    04-23-13 10:25 AM
    I am shocked that this has not been mentioned. How about the second Tuesday of next week
    04-23-13 10:26 AM
    All I need now then is someone to read it back to me. Am I missing something here?
    Forget everything! You should go find this guy stat!
    Man allegedly steals $26,000 scotch from downtown Toronto LCBO | Toronto Star
    Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know when BlackBerry 10 releases for PlayBook?-scotch_suspect.jpg  
    04-23-13 10:31 AM
    DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 10:31 AM
    I do honestly find it disconcerting to be corrected by a baby. I must remember not to look at the avatar when I read a thread?
    What have you morphed into?? A hobbit?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-23-13 10:32 AM
363 12345 ...