Overall I love 2.0. However, I have 2 annoyances that are driving me nuts and I have not seen them reported:

1. The auto spell feature does weird stuff in Evernote. If I start to type a word like "combine" and then select it from the suggestions, I find I cannot delete the word. I can delete a character but then the cursor vanishes and I have to touch the screen again after ""combin" to delete the next character and so on. If I stop deleting, the word will insert again, so I get "combin combine" I also find I cannot highlight and delete in Evernote for some reason.

2. Lockup when you drag an item out of a folder. I have been able to lock up folders by dragging items into and out of them. The folder will shift left and be partially off the screen and then become unresponsive.
    02-23-12 10:42 AM
    I noticed the same in Evernote. I suspect Evernote will have to issue an update to address 2.0 compatibility.
    02-23-12 12:06 PM
    I just tried to use Evernote for first time since Official 2.0 download, I had the same problem you mentioned plus others, such as if I backspace to erase, suddenly a portion of the text gets copied after the cursor, so now I have maybe the last ten characters copied (ie. Brown Cow jumps overCow jumps over), I try to go ahead to erase those characters, and can only erase one or two characters at a time, but after you've erased the error, it replicates itself again, you try to erase and it incorrigably does it again so you might get (brown Cow jumps overCow jumCow jumps oCow jumps oveCow......), the only way to stop the bleeding is back out of it and close Evernote, try again!

BTW, I had the same problem for the last couple weeks with .6149 core over. 4869 full OS, though I didn't recall the problem with .7111 beta. If it persists after a couple restarts I'm going to remove and reload Evernote.
    Last edited by Carbonetics; 02-23-12 at 09:57 PM.
    02-23-12 09:53 PM
    I had similar problems trying to enter an address in Pipeline Pro. Once I entered a period for .com it wouldn't type anything further. Had to turn off all auto features to enter a complete address.
    02-24-12 06:07 AM
    I just noticed this in Evernote last evening ... and it was the first time I had used it on the PB since the update. Perhaps an email to Evernote is in order?
    02-24-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD