If so I might load the beta os.
    06-28-12 11:51 AM
    I only see the option to sync for 30 Days if thats what you mean.
    06-28-12 01:12 PM
    Thanks. It still sucks. I can never understand why they set the limit for 30 days.
    06-28-12 01:49 PM
    Thanks. It still sucks. I can never understand why they set the limit for 30 days.
    I know, oddly enough my son and I where just talking about this issue this mourning we buy machine tools occasionally, and there times you could be corresponding with a sales rep well past 30 days and need to refer back to a curtain email, pain in the *ss.
    06-28-12 02:04 PM
    A search brought me to this thread. Sorry... not trying to hog the thread.
    My PB's inbox seems to empty all messages that are more than 2 or 3 days old. For example, all that is in my inbox right now are Tues.,Weds. & today's emails.
    Any settings somewhere I should know about?

Thanks
    06-28-12 02:24 PM
    A search brought me to this thread. Sorry... not trying to hog the thread.
    My PB's inbox seems to empty all messages that are more than 2 or 3 days old. For example, all that is in my inbox right now are Tues.,Weds. & today's emails.
    Any settings somewhere I should know about?

Thanks
    Go into settings (gear icon, home page, upper right) Accounts, click your account, advanced settings, messages sync timeframe, it can be set for up to 30 days.
    06-28-12 02:53 PM
    Go into settings (gear icon, home page, upper right) Accounts, click your account, advanced settings, messages sync timeframe, it can be set for up to 30 days.
    Thanks. But in Accounts under my POP account, there is no Advanced settings option.
    After exploring a bit, I see that if I set up a new account the advanced settings option along with the 30 day menu are there. I guess I'll try setting up my account again, and then deleting the existing configuration.

As the OP stated....30 days suck.
    Last edited by DC506; 06-28-12 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Speeling correction =)
    06-28-12 04:22 PM
    Thanks. But in Accounts under my POP account, there is no Advanced settings option.
    After exploring a bit, I see that if I set up a new account the advanced settings option along with the 30 day menu are there. I guess I'll try setting up my account again, and then deleting the existing configuration.

As the OP stated....30 days suck.
    Thats interesting, I wonder if that setting being there is dependent on initial setup of the account (i.e. if the advanced options settings where used in initial account setup) I find it funny that finding out about settings and the functionality of different apps is like a treasure hunt, if it wasn't for this CrackBerry site I don't thing I'd know a 1/10 of what I do now about my PlayBook.
    06-28-12 04:42 PM
    I agree about Crackberry. Great source of information.

BTW.....If you shake your PB vigorously, your bookmarks will rearrange themselves in alphabetical order....j/k
    Mr_Bunny likes this.
    06-28-12 05:18 PM
    I agree about Crackberry. Great source of information.

BTW.....If you shake your PB vigorously, your bookmarks will rearrange themselves in alphabetical order....j/k
    Yeah but only if your standing on one leg.
    Mr_Bunny likes this.
    06-28-12 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD