I got my PB 1 week ago and so far I am loving it more as I discover all that it can do. I'm currently finding out how cool it is to transfer my files over wifi to my PB and opening them up in D2G. Absolutely wonderful, I can now work on my stuff on on my PB! I know that many of you will say "that's easy" or "I already know about that", I'm not very techie, so everytime I learn something new like this I get excited! If you need to know how to set up the wifi/files & sharing setup here it is:

How to copy files to and from a BlackBerry PlayBook using Wi-Fi Sharing �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    12-26-11 09:43 PM
    While Docs-to-Go is a pale shadow of versions available on the BlackBerry smartphones it does come in handy for relatively simple office suite tasks. Hopefully, 2012 sees an explosion in productivity applications across a variety of use cases. If a stable SDK becomes available I might venture back into software development to create or port a few applications.
    12-27-11 01:36 PM
    I hope you're right but until then D2G will work for me. Besides, as I said, I'm not very techie so it doesn't take much to excite me and meet my needs as far as apps go.
    12-27-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD