How do I update docs to go on the playbook im still running the original version I think .
    It dosent show on my app world for some reason

John

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-25-14 03:44 AM
    What update released when?
    05-25-14 08:21 AM
    How do I update docs to go on the playbook im still running the original version I think .
    It dosent show on my app world for some reason

John

Docs to Go was owned by BB and included in the OS. Thus it does not appear in your app list. If there are any updates they would have come with the OS. Docs to Go is available on Android ( updates are frequent there) and Apple. A premium version of Docs to Go is listed in BB World but it is not compatible with the PB.Google Docs to Go or DataViz for more info.
    05-25-14 10:06 AM
    I thought there was a update ive not used docs to go before but have now found a use for it at work which means my playbook is not redundant any more.i thought part of the update allowed the user to sort columns and rows

05-25-14 10:10 AM
    I thought there was a update ive not used docs to go before but have now found a use for it at work which means my playbook is not redundant any more.i thought part of the update allowed the user to sort columns and rows

If BB10 docs to go got an update don't expect one to come to the pb. It will not.
    05-25-14 10:15 AM
    Thanks for replying looks like docs to go is abit to basic for my needs will have to stick to the laptop pity

05-25-14 12:02 PM
    Thanks for replying looks like docs to go is abit to basic for my needs will have to stick to the laptop pity

Try Kingsoft Office from Good E Reader. Works good and plenty of office functionality.

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    05-25-14 12:24 PM
    Ok how do i do that. is that what they call side loading and how do I that.i would really like this to work as I love the play book

Last edited by john9810; 05-25-14 at 02:55 PM.
    05-25-14 02:41 PM
    Ok how do i do that. is that what they call side loading and how do I that.i would really like this to work as I love the play book

I think it was in bbworld but I might had sideloaded it. Been awhile.
    05-25-14 04:34 PM
    I think it was in bbworld but I might had sideloaded it. Been awhile.
    It will have to be sideloaded from Good E Reader. There is a tutorial on Good E Reader on how to sideload. You should be ok with that. Good luck.

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    05-25-14 06:18 PM
    Done that was easy. Just what i was looking for. Thanks for the help

Posted via CB10
    PlayBook UK likes this.
    05-26-14 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD