Can anyone else confirm that the new Pre-installed Doc's to go has internal error when ever it try to open a PowerPoint. Cause i am getting a continuous error on any power point i try to open on my Playbook. Im running on the latest 2.0 just like everyone else is

So anyone else tried opening a ppt file yet ?
    02-22-12 09:04 AM
    No error here. Mine opens PowerPoint files fine and I can edit them without a problem.
    02-22-12 09:23 AM
    Everything is working fine for me. Opens Powerpoint presentations and allows editing.
    02-22-12 09:59 AM
    My powerpoint icon is missing in Documents To Go and I also can not open ppt's in the File Manger.
    02-23-12 03:58 AM
    I did a straight upgrade from os2 beta as i couldn't face downloading all my apps again, but the docs to go still has no PPT and now the word and excel ones don't do anything nor the adobe reader. I did do a full wipe before I installed the beta version. I have tried a hard reset but still no joy - any idea's ??
    02-23-12 07:42 AM
    Blackberry support told me to reinstall OS2 through blackberry desktop.
    Backup anything you want/need first - unit will be wiped.
    Fully power off playbook and unplug usb.
    Start blackberry desktop.
    Plug in USB and an error message will display giving the option to Upgrade - Select this.
    The OS will download and then install into playbook. You will have to go through the setup again and then restore your backup if needed.

I was able to open powerpoints after tapping the Browse button and finding the ppt file. I opened two ppt files that were smaller than 1MB. Both opened in about 5 seconds. Then I opened one that was 1.55MB and it took over 2.5 minutes to open. It won't even attempt to open one that is 3.46MB.
    02-24-12 10:10 AM
    I had no problems opening a large PPT presentation 40 MB on PB.
    very fast.
    02-24-12 10:23 AM
    I started a thread on this on the apps forum, and got a answer right away. Thanks to all those that answered that and this. Learn some thing every day!
    02-24-12 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD