So I just got a playbook and moved a few spreadsheets onto my playbook via USB into the "documents" folder. For some reason Sheets to Go can't see the files and I can't open them. I tried re-saving them to the XLS format but it's still not working. I tried the same with "Word to go" and it's the same thing. Can anyone provide some insight?

Thanks.
    Last edited by moofur; 05-15-11 at 09:12 PM.
    05-15-11 09:09 PM
    You might want to restart your pb. on one or more occasions when I moved a file it did not show up immediately.
    05-15-11 09:37 PM
    Yes, you probably need to restart your PlayBook. I had the same problem and it solved it. Actually, it only does that for me when I use the USB cable to move files; WiFi network seems to be OK.
    05-15-11 09:41 PM
    Thanks guys you were absolutely right. One more question, you can't delete the files from the playbook though right? It seems like i have to hook it up to the computer in order to delete tje documents.
    05-15-11 09:44 PM
    I can delete files (at least Excel Spreadsheets) from my PlayBook. I just click on the little Pencil Edit button and select the file to delete. If your PlayBook is still being synched, you need to refresh your explorer for it to reflect the deletion.
    05-15-11 09:58 PM
    As mentioned, certain files can be deleted but others cannot. It appears to depend on the app. Otherwise, yup, delete via a computer hookup until Rim gives us a file manager.
    05-15-11 10:37 PM
    Have you let RIM know?

Free 90 Day Complimentary Support (it's worth the time)

PlayBook Technical Support Phone Number - PlayBook Help Phone

Tim
    05-16-11 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD