Hi!

I've had to move offices in my home - but in my new office I am unable to get a DAB radio single, instead I have been stuck with radio local, which is a soul-destroying experience!

Then I fired up my playbook, downloaded a radio app and I've now got all my favourite radio stations back again!

Are there any docking stations available for the playbook though that would let me charge the device, but also play music etc. back through it's speakers - you know, like you can with the erm *ahem* ipad....

Thanks!
    05-11-12 06:12 AM
    Haven't seen any, but you could stream using bluetooth to a stereo. I don't recall the exact device that does this, but it's under a $100, I believe.
    05-11-12 07:12 AM
    Haven't seen any, but you could stream using bluetooth to a stereo. I don't recall the exact device that does this, but it's under a $100, I believe.
    I think you're referring to the BlackBerry Music Gateway? That could be one solution
    05-11-12 07:25 AM
    I think you're referring to the BlackBerry Music Gateway? That could be one solution
    Works great with the playbook.
    05-11-12 07:37 AM
    BMG works great with the new update to bt. However, I would recommend waiting for the new BMG since its already been announced. You can snag the old one for $100 on amazon or about $50 on ebayood luck
    05-11-12 07:37 AM
    Have speakers for your desktop? Use those or listen to Internet radio on the desktop.
    05-11-12 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD