It's rare, I'm not just talking about Tablets but any device that can play Videos I don't see them using it to watch Movies or TV Shows.

My 64GB has 42 Videos (Music Videos, Movies & TV Shows) which is about 30GB. I use it when I'm out but especially at LA Fitness and in the Car on long trips.

If you don't, why not?
    07-31-11 09:24 PM
    I used the pb to watch videos on flights to/from Denver. I did watch one in a park but the ambient light made it hard to see the images/screen.
    07-31-11 09:47 PM
    I use mine for movies and to catchup on TV shows I miss in bed at night before I go to sleep. I love it!
    07-31-11 09:53 PM
    I bought my Playbook specifically for Flash and Youtube. Yes i could have got an Ipad or any Android tablet, but Youtube.com playing vids at 1080p quality with the beauty of the screen on a Playbook does it for me.
    07-31-11 09:54 PM
    i use it for video all the time!
    07-31-11 09:55 PM
    all the time....few movies and mostly tv shows i cant watch when they are aired..
    07-31-11 10:01 PM
    All the time. Only way I can catch up on tv-shows or movies. The kids love watching movies on it too. It fits perfectly in their lap.
    07-31-11 10:02 PM
    I don't have any videos on the PB itself, but I definitely do a lot of streaming on this. I was just watching a tennis match earlier today!
    07-31-11 10:19 PM
    When I'm away from home. I watched Machete while we were camping after the family went to sleep. It was a nice little break.

"Machete don't text..." LOL, that line cracked me up.
    07-31-11 11:43 PM
    where do you guys watch your shows? We all know that Hulu doesnt work now
    07-31-11 11:48 PM
    I put one video on my PB and it took the helluva space on it..
    Yeah, my PB is 16Gb version, and the size on one movie is approx 1.5Gb for 720p quality.
    With the SRT Player, PB works great, even when connected to large screen using the microHDMI cables..
    08-01-11 04:43 AM
    where do you guys watch your shows? We all know that Hulu doesnt work now
    Amazon instant video it works great on PB am addicted to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 06:05 AM
    I watch movies all the time on my PlayBook. I use it during long drives, I have a setup for watching movies on it when I'm away from any larger screens on vacation, and I'll occasionally sit back in a recliner and watch a movie. Also, I have a DVD player that's too noisy to keep on all the time, so when you want to watch a movie with it you have to plug it in and wait for it to boot up and the whole thing takes several minutes before you can even put your movie in. I use my PlayBook via HDMI to never have to plug in that DVD player!
    08-01-11 06:36 AM
    I use mine daily for Video Podcasts, music videos and Movies. some movies I've converted and downloaded, most I watch on HBOGO or Amazon. Love the convenience, quality and ease of use. Also great when traveling.

I've also noticed that I use the camera on the PB more often lately than my digital camera.
    08-01-11 07:06 AM
    i have a one day old playbook.first thing i did was watch a movie.
    08-01-11 07:33 AM
    I watched part of one movie just to see how it was. Other than that I don't. If I had a long commute where I wasn't driving I think I would do it much more often.
    08-01-11 07:35 AM
    Not movies. I find I don't have the patience for full movies at one stretch. But I have loads of box sets of TV shows that I've bought or been given that were building up and I haven't had time to view.

The PB has been a Godsend! I've ripped and converted the entire series' of The Sopranos and Friends. Completed The Sopranos and down to the last 6 episodes of Friends, which I'll probably see off in a coupla days. Mostly in coffee-shops and commutes.

Normally I would be reading from my substantial Kindle library, but the lack of a Kindle App STILL has given me licence to just zone out and watch TV shows instead

Have Dexter and House MD box sets still waiting...
    08-01-11 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD