got a 16 then a 64
    tried to sell both
    ended giving away the 16 as a christmas gift to the only person left i knew who had a blackberry phone and intended to keep it
    the first person at work i gave it to gave it back when they got rid of their blackberry for an iphone5
    kept the 64 for ??? switched to the smaller and lighter ipad mini
    if the 64's become available for less than 100USD i might scoop up a bunch as media players for gifts
    still a little too heavy and big to carry around versus an ipod
    01-09-13 07:39 AM
    I now have two 32gb. I won a 16gb here on CrackBerry on release date (April 2011) sold it for $450 added $150 and got my first 32gb. Received my second 32gb (for my Fiancee) yesterday from Amazon, paid $170. Now she says she can take me everywhere shes goes.......not sure thats a good thing .
    01-09-13 08:00 AM
    For personal use I keep the 16 on my work desk on a dock for quickie stuff and bathroom.
    Same. Magazines are so 2009.

I have a 16, 32, and 64.
    01-09-13 11:37 AM
    Bought all three thru eBay.

For the first two 16GB models last summer, I got each for $128 and $138 shipping included.
    Then later a $160 for 64GB model.

The first 16G had camera problems in the fall but RIM fixed it (actually exchanged it for me for free).

Second had touchy USB port which I already knew about but the sale came with 3 prong magnetic Rapid Charger so all good.

Other than the above issues, they all are pristine. Couldn't be more satisfied.
    01-09-13 02:24 PM
    I don't have any reason to buy another pb but I have to say it is excellent. Started with low expectations but everything keeps on getting better and better. Bought it because it was cheap but wasn't expecting gps, wireless file transfer etc etc. Speed is good enough. Why bother with my iPad or Android tablet? Tomorrow I'll find something outstanding that the PB will do. I'm happy
    01-09-13 06:02 PM
    Bought my wife 1 at christmas, loved it, got myself 1 yesterday
    01-09-13 08:59 PM
    Bought 32gb in April 2011. Very quickly ran out of space. Got tired of deleting old and loading new files all the time. Then found great deal on 64gb in December 2012.
    Thought my partner can use the 32gb. Mmmm.This stuff is more addictive than original bb centuries ago.
    Now using both - 32 and 64, AND secretly plotting to get another 64gb (if it is to be found for $149). Didn't think I could possibly need 2 and now - greed oh greed - want 2x64gb. Oh, crackbook.
    Currently using 1 for business and important files not to mess with, and 1 for fun stuff (mostly music, movies, tons of videos and pictures)
    01-10-13 04:20 AM
    I only have one (32gb) I bought this past September. However, thinking of getting my 8 year old son his own sometime this year. He keeps on hijacking mine and it becomes a fight at times to get it back! (Which is a good thing!)...we both love it so much! If it gets BB10, I will be more thrilled. But either way this will become a two Playbook home!
    01-10-13 06:29 AM
    Now, I beginning to understand one of the reason why PlayBook was became unpopular... there are greedy and paranoid-acquisitive keepers like us...
    01-10-13 06:40 AM
    I have a 64gb and my wife has a 32gb, she pretty much only uses it for kobo. She's not good with technology.
    01-10-13 09:29 PM
    Hello all again
    Just got my 2nd PB yesterday, went home, plugged it to my rapid charger, went out, came back and started to play with the PB, with exactly the same excitement than with the first one, the configuration, the update, the download of some software, ... Went to bed at 4am
    Really happy to have a second one, I'm sure, very very confident, that I will use both a lot
    01-11-13 05:13 AM
    **** no. The PB has an advantage in that it can run Flash websites, but people are going to want a full desktop experience on their tablets which means Windows 8.
    01-11-13 06:13 AM
    **** no. The PB has an advantage in that it can run Flash websites, but people are going to want a full desktop experience on their tablets which means Windows 8.
    Humm, do you even have a PlayBook?
    01-11-13 07:56 AM
    I have just the one PB. I love it. Hmmm. Now that I think about it I use it more than my desktop. It has replaced my laptop completely. It is always on and always in use. Anybody else not missing the full desktop experience with their PB(s)?
    01-11-13 08:40 AM
    I have just the one PB. I love it. Hmmm. Now that I think about it I use it more than my desktop. It has replaced my laptop completely. It is always on and always in use. Anybody else not missing the full desktop experience with their PB(s)?
    Absolutly not. I really love the OS of the PB, the gestures are so natural, blazing fast... Very intuitive. Hence the love
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-11-13 09:54 AM
    Now, I beginning to understand one of the reason why PlayBook was became unpopular... there are greedy and paranoid-acquisitive keepers like us...
    I agree! And if we are not careful the Cartels are going to try to muscle in on what we have. Especially when we get BB10. My PB hasn't totally replaced my laptop, but just about. when I write a lot I want a full keyboard (have the mini and need to spend more time on it so I am as fast). Also, I no longer pay for Internet in my office as I pair with my 9850 and that is plenty. But that means I can't print except by USB from my PB. Thaty is the one nagging thing I haven't solved. Anyone have a solution? I would just love to be done hauling that laptop around. At least when I travel around doing presentations I only carry my PB and HDMI cord. It is so great! Makes airport carry on so painless.

This thread has got me wondering if I should snag another 64g if I see a good price. I am a little worried about the USB on my 64g and do wonder if prices will go up once BB10 drops. I have a rapid dock it is not always handy to use while I am using my PB when it is low. I just consider the USB port fragile and have heard of some having troubles.
    01-11-13 04:23 PM
    you mean to tell me you can own only one of these??
    01-11-13 04:54 PM
    you mean to tell me you can own only one of these??
    Ha!Ha! Where have *YOU* been? In that case I should also tell you that we just moved into a new year LOL. Yah, the longer I have this thing the more I love it. Long ago it moved from luxury list to basic-to-life list.
    01-11-13 05:59 PM
    The battery level was so low it wouldn't take a charge. Showed a red light for 10 seconds then off. I stack charged it with my rapid travel charger for a minute until it started to show a slow pulsating yellow LED. I then put it in the rapid charging dock...20 minutes later it booted up on its own.
    I have two 16GB Playbooks.
    I bought the second one for my wife the same way you got your second one.
    $40 from a local guy that said it wouldn't take a charge. It came with a Rapid Charger also.

I had to disconnect / reconnect the battery to get it to charge but it works great and was only about 20 minutes work.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    01-12-13 08:02 AM
    I have two 16GB Playbooks.
    I bought the second one for my wife the same way you got your second one.
    $40 from a local guy that said it wouldn't take a charge. It came with a Rapid Charger also.

I had to disconnect / reconnect the battery to get it to charge but it works great and was only about 20 minutes work.
    Its great to find a bargain eh. I made the mistake of showing my niece & nephew that I now have two PlayBook's, I may be down to one soon.
    01-12-13 08:18 AM
    That's what Splashtop is for ;p
    01-12-13 07:27 PM
    I actually use RDP + Splashtop daily. Today I used it to login to one of my Win 2008 VPS's. Needed to do some changes to an ASP.net install and make some downloads available.

If you added a keyboard it probably could replace my pcs.

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    01-17-13 12:15 AM
    I use a 64 and got my wife a 32 with the keyboard for xmas.
    01-17-13 12:35 AM
    I have 2 x 64 Gb. Playbooks. They were bought during the last quarter of 2012, about a month apart. They each cost 129 GB Pounds. I use the 1st mainly for music & photo's & the other for most other things, including with me in the car. I use Blackberry Bridge with both l find I use my laptop very little now. One or the other is never far from me these days.
    01-21-13 09:33 PM
    I have a 64 got my wife a 64 and the two children each have a 32 - so that makes 4. Have to say very pleased with them all save the usual gripes! And that from a Mac Man.
    01-22-13 08:12 AM
83 1234