I've made a big mistake.

A few weeks ago I showed my cat the following youtube video (of squirrels) on my PlayBook:

And now, without fail, my cat comes to see what I'm doing on the PlayBook every night, virtually forcing me to show her a squirrel/bird video.

Warning, do not show videos to your Kitteh, or you may consider buying a second PlayBook.

Attachment 100399
    01-11-12 09:06 AM
    You bet, we have two kitties...... and the younger one is just a big time techie
    She gets on the computer, printer, disc player to see how everything works, she even got to shut off our satellite receiver by pawing at the buttons .... and now she is on my PB, ether wants to operate it or use it as her kitty warmer.... maybe a second PB for the cat is required
    01-11-12 09:10 AM
    Yes. Yes, you do.
    01-11-12 09:22 AM
    My brother's cat says yes you should buy a playbook for your cat. I suspect a conspiracy!
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-11-12 09:28 AM
    Yes, you should!

Cats love computing and one of mine "helps" me most evenings. He jumps up on the desk to check out what's on the screen, then lies across the keyboard so he can correct my spelling more easily!
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-11-12 09:40 AM
    This is why RIM limited the standby timeout to no more than 5 minutes!

If it were any longer, your cat would come and lie on the nice, warm, thin tablet for too long and use up all the battery.

5-minute standby timeout limit: saving your battery from teh kittehs... Another exclusive feature from BlackBerry.
    myfairkadie likes this.
    01-11-12 09:53 AM
    Just don't show them a picture/video of a sandy beach.
    01-11-12 10:56 AM
    my cat lays her head on the edge of my laptop keyboard every time I'm on it to surf, watch a movie, etc. Doesn't matter where in the house she is, she hears the lappie boot up and she comes a running. Thank god I have a cordless mouse.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-11-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD