because there's no usb host til now..so I intend to buy the Seagate GoFlex Satellite drive

i know there have been alot of topics talking about this..but i couldn't have a final review about it

so um askin now..will it work fine on my playbook ?

can i play movies smoothly ..i mean mp4 movies up to 7 GB's ? will it stream smoothly ..no lags or buffer ?
    06-19-12 12:48 PM
    I had one for a day, left it on in the house unattended and it exploded damaging the steeple of the church next door and it blew the roof off a nearby orphanage, apart from that it was fantastic.

Disclaimer : none of the above is true.
    06-19-12 01:03 PM
    I had one for a day, left it on in the house unattended and it exploded damaging the steeple of the church next door and it blew the roof off a nearby orphanage, apart from that it was fantastic.

Disclaimer : none of the above is true.
    u made laugh as when i was reading the 1st 2 lines i was like holly molly

and then hahahahaha
    06-19-12 01:14 PM
    The seagate works wellmfor all things actually
    06-19-12 01:16 PM
    thx jchaters ...waitin for more opinions
    06-19-12 01:20 PM
    I had one for a day, left it on in the house unattended and it exploded damaging the steeple of the church next door and it blew the roof off a nearby orphanage.
    WOW, I really hope the kids are all okay!
    thx jchaters ...waitin for more opinions
    There are at least a couple of threads on the Seagate Satellite drive here and a Seagate employee (and maybe some beta testers) posted some good information in at least one of those threads. There were a couple of bugs in the early firmware, but that seems to have been worked out now.
    06-19-12 01:42 PM
    i know i have read some a few topics ..but i got lost...and alot of them were old topics

i needed a firm and a final review
    06-19-12 02:55 PM
    Buy it! There's a thread in CB for an entire connection route for HDD, PlayBook & Laptop all through single wi-fi connection. I think you might need a purchased app to execute this.. so I say check it..
    06-20-12 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD