I was not scheduled for work most of this week so naturally I stayed home. I was streaming Netflix on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and as I was watching Heroes, I decided to figure out a way to wall mount the tablet. At first I tried duct tape but that wouldn't hold the tab. ( Also not good for any leather case). Anyway I finally figured out a way that works for me.

What you need:
    A Case (Leather and preferably old. Your active case can work as well)
    A hammer or something to apply force
    Thumbtacks!

Steps:
    1. Take your PB out the case and position the case on the wall any way you want
    2. I only needed two thumbtacks but use an many as you want. Take the thumbtack and place it in the top corners of your case
    3. Hammer/Pound the thumbtack in to the wall until it is sturdy.
    4. Put PB into the case and enjoy

Honestly, not sure if this will work for you just wanted to share. It depends on the type of case that you have. And if you would like to put two pin size holes in the case and wall. It is a cheap alternative and would work great with the Bridge feature (Remote). If you also have any DIY tips that improves on mine let us know.

Pics (with my GT sorry I don't own a PB anymore)
    Last edited by shief; 07-27-12 at 12:23 PM.
    f1mx, jvittorelli and Kowal like this.
    07-27-12 11:53 AM
    I don't know if my wall will handle the weight of my otterbox case but it would be worth the try
    07-27-12 12:08 PM
    Try it out and let me know if it works ! Hopefully it will.
    07-27-12 12:21 PM
    I don't have a case. Silly Putty?
    07-27-12 04:42 PM
    I don't have a case. Silly Putty?
    Bend two heavy pieces of wire (Like a hanger) into a Z shape. Shove the top parts into the wall at a downward angle and adjust the bottom part up to hold the PB*

*Not responsible for your sheetrock repairs!
    07-27-12 07:59 PM
    Try it out and let me know if it works ! Hopefully it will. Thank you

unoinnovations.com
    01-27-15 04:27 AM
    I would try industrial strength velcro tape.
    01-28-15 07:07 AM
    I was not scheduled for work most of this week so naturally I stayed home. I was streaming Netflix on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and as I was watching Heroes, I decided to figure out a way to wall mount the tablet. At first I tried duct tape but that wouldn't hold the tab. ( Also not good for any leather case). Anyway I finally figured out a way that works for me.

What you need:
    A Case (Leather and preferably old. Your active case can work as well)
    A hammer or something to apply force
    Thumbtacks!

Steps:
    1. Take your PB out the case and position the case on the wall any way you want
    2. I only needed two thumbtacks but use an many as you want. Take the thumbtack and place it in the top corners of your case
    3. Hammer/Pound the thumbtack in to the wall until it is sturdy.
    4. Put PB into the case and enjoy

Honestly, not sure if this will work for you just wanted to share. It depends on the type of case that you have. And if you would like to put two pin size holes in the case and wall. It is a cheap alternative and would work great with the Bridge feature (Remote). If you also have any DIY tips that improves on mine let us know.

Pics (with my GT sorry I don't own a PB anymore)
    What are you running on your last screen there? Looks like an Android OS? Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 09:44 AM
    One thing I've been tipped off to, that works really well for testing, is to mount without a case using those white sticky wall hooks

You put two on the bottom and one inverted on top

DIY: PlayBook Wall Mount-51mlljurtrl._sx300_.jpg

In my case, I'm using a nexus by my door for viewing security cameras. I mounted them the same as the op almost, I screwed the flap of the case to the wall so it's always open

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    01-28-15 09:49 AM
    I'd love to have a method to mount my pb. I'm stuck with a brick chimney beside my bed......

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 05:05 PM
    Industrial velcro tape or 3M picture frame mounting tape

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:28 PM
    I'd love to have a method to mount my pb. I'm stuck with a brick chimney beside my bed......

Posted via CB10
    I think you could mount a mounting plate to the brick with epoxy and then use Velcro to mount the play-book to the plate.
    02-06-15 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD