Damn that BLOODY Tablet!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 05-05-12 at 11:39 AM.
    sputneek likes this.
    05-05-12 11:09 AM
    It can't plug into my fan assisted oven and fix the fan. It used to sound like a fiat uno, now it sounds like a tractor and doesn't warm the food never mind cook.

There's not an app either!!!
    Maybe you can waive your Playbook back and forth really fast, that might do the trick.
    05-05-12 11:17 AM
    Does anyone realize that making super sarcastic/exaggerating posts like this makes BB fans come off as bitter and is kind of embarrassing? Or is it just me? I'm embarrassed reading it and I own a Playbook, and have not bought any Apple product besides their ipod shuffle.
    No, I think it may be just you. Most of the rest of us have a sense of humour.
    05-05-12 11:19 AM
    its been good for my focus, but its defective... cause its been bad for my work... can't focus to do any since i got it last Wednesday.. i think it gets jealous/mad when i have to leave it.. it's sabotaging me...
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    05-05-12 11:43 AM
    Can't get to sleep at night my neighbors cooling fan in his ipad keeps me Awake
    peter_betos and Harryl6134 like this.
    05-05-12 11:55 AM
    It can't plug into my fan assisted oven and fix the fan. It used to sound like a fiat uno, now it sounds like a tractor and doesn't warm the food never mind cook.

You got a problem with tractors buddy!!
    05-05-12 12:04 PM
    its been good for my focus, but its defective... cause its been bad for my work... can't focus to do any since i got it last Wednesday.. i think it gets jealous/mad when i have to leave it.. it's sabotaging me...
    Dont sweat it. Your issue is half user and half settings. Open up the camera. Swipe top down. Turn on stabilization and change auto focus to action. There you go. You can function again.
    *brushing hands together* my work is done here. Lol
    jafobabe and Harryl6134 like this.
    05-05-12 12:09 PM
    Dont sweat it. Your issue is half user and half settings. Open up the camera. Swipe top down. Turn on stabilization and change auto focus to action. There you go. You can function again.
    *brushing hands together* my work is done here. Lol

ahhhhh... i will try that

05-05-12 05:19 PM
    I agree but i hate to be an apple fanboy, but i need to tell you that the ipad is vastly superior in many ways to the playbook

For example, i use it as a paperweight, it's huge footprint and weight is great to keep my stuff in place during windy days.

Also it makes a great cutting board.

It reheats sandwiches nicely when they are placed over the battery.

I also use it to distract brain dead zombies by hooking a string onto it and dragging it across busy streets.

Just some of the ways that i have found that the ipad is vastly superior to playbook.

I am sure as i use my playbook to complete my daily work tasks, talk to friends, and surf - all at the same time, i will surely find more uses for my "superior iPad"

Cheers

Totally jealous of the iCutting board lol

Can't do it with the PlayBook since it's made with a material I can actually grip rather than slippery metal. Plus the iPad is way better to kill roaches with. More surface area for squashing the little f-ers!
    05-05-12 10:48 PM

No problem.
    Oven doesn't work?
    Use your Playbook to go online and order a pizza.

Put some music on to cover the noise from the fan.
    05-05-12 10:53 PM
    Just thought I'd post an update, used said pb to YouTube fixes. I have videos and things to try. Fan was loose I have now found, hence tractor sounds. Well when wouldn't that be a thing
    05-06-12 04:42 AM
    WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Never say never, let me see... so your oven is broken, wont cook your food, and you need your Playbook to rectify the situation. hmmmm.... tough one, but i think i have the answer

Cooktop - Free app in appworld. Problem sorted!
    05-06-12 05:45 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD