RIM still dead. These features should have been there from the beginning. This is truly sad. Nobody is buying playbooks, they should concentrate on phones.

Oh by the way. I have PB. But I doubt they can do anything for me to start using it. For one AC3 audio. Without it, I cannot use it.
    May be there is hope for a native video player that I can purchase?
    No one is buying PlayBooks, but you have one? So that makes you a nobody? Interesting...
    01-12-12 09:30 AM
    By the way I have overheard that on Conan O'Brian late night show couple days ago " Conan overheard that Apple is teaching Iphone 4s Chinese. First things that Siri had learned in Chinese was .... Get back to work and Make more of me ! ..... priceless
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-12-12 09:31 AM
    eBay. Done. Bye.
    I swear that when i put my 16gb on sale last nighti had 7 emails within one hour...but no body buys PB ...
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-12-12 09:34 AM
    I agree with the OP. RIM is dead. So is the PB. I hate its shape. I prefer it to be round. Like a frisbee. And I hate its colour too. I wish its bright yellow. Like the sun. Man.. How I hate my PB. RIM - you fail!

* Was being sarcastic u all. Love my BB, love my PB and I still believe in RIMM.
    bitek, Willard814, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    01-12-12 09:35 AM
    Well, what I saw in the demos just made me think of usages that my Desktop is not even able to do (or I didn't know it could). Please don't forget that two major events are coming (Devcon Europe and Worldwide Mobile) and, if I was RIM, I'll keep some more to show in my pockets, to enhance the buzz over the PB. Remember also that what has been shown is CORE OS, and does not demonstrate stand alone apps or add-ons that may appear soon.

... just my 2 cents.
    Willard814 and kbz1960 like this.
    01-12-12 09:37 AM
    Too bad there is no 'ignore' button like they have in the chat rooms
    pjmacklin, curvezzz and Vidge like this.
    01-12-12 09:38 AM
    lol sweet
    Oh yeah, sweet. Hah! You're too easy. I want Angry Flashlights Skyping on Netflix...and I'm not shutting up until I get it.
    01-12-12 09:39 AM
    LOL.. "no one buys playbooks"..

Hmm I own 4, 2x32gb(mine and wife) and 2x16gb(both kids)

Have also over the last couple weeks setup more then a few for business clients, mostly 32gb models with a few 64gb's ..
    bitek, apg300, Willard814 and 1 others like this.
    01-12-12 09:41 AM
    LOL.. "no one buys playbooks"..

Hmm I own 4, 2x32gb(mine and wife) and 2x16gb(both kids)

Have also over the last couple weeks setup more then a few for business clients, mostly 32gb models with a few 64gb's ..
    Well, that's just it, Zoban- you and I, we're nobody.
    apg300, zoban and Willard814 like this.
    01-12-12 09:43 AM
    So why don't you just put your PB up for sale and be done with it. There seem to be a lot of us in here who are very happy with our PBs and are equally happy with the upcoming update.

Why come here and complain when there is something YOU can do to remedy this dissatisfaction you are feeling/
    Sorry, shame23, it seems you are mistaken. Selling the Playbook isn't an option because apparently..."nobody's buying playbooks".

Cheers!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm very happy with my 64GB Playbook!!! And the clincher is...I'm still on 1.0.8.6067!!! Can't wait for OS 2.0!!
    zoban, Willard814, shame23 and 2 others like this.
    01-12-12 09:45 AM
    Right now its snowing, I've pulled off the road in the middle of nowwhere reading crackberry on my PB while enjoying a latte.

Office and customers are messaging me..I'm replying...I think i need a nap...

nothing to do with the OP but i thought i would share.....how i love technology and my PB
    Lhendr and AsBloodRunsBlack like this.
    01-12-12 10:01 AM
    Oh yeah, sweet. Hah! You're too easy. I want Angry Flashlights Skyping on Netflix...and I'm not shutting up until I get it.
    that is an awesome sig and I shamelessly stole it
    sirk25, kbz1960 and steve911 like this.
    01-12-12 10:02 AM
    RIM still dead. These features should have been there from the beginning. This is truly sad. Nobody is buying playbooks, they should concentrate on phones.
    So you bought a PlayBook even though it didn't have the features that "should have been there from the beginning", and now they are giving you those features and you are still complaining. To funny... can't even make this stuff up.
    01-12-12 10:02 AM
    Right now its snowing, I've pulled off the road in the middle of nowwhere reading crackberry on my PB while enjoying a latte.

Office and customers are messaging me..I'm replying...I think i need a nap...

nothing to do with the OP but i thought i would share.....how i love technology and my PB
    I heard PB was getting a latte app. If they don't I'm going iPad. Dealbreaker helloooooo
    01-12-12 10:05 AM
    Honestly, don't get why PB gets so much hate. We have 2 PB and 4 BB in our house, so no one is buying? (still not sure why i bother responding)
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-12-12 10:07 AM
    Why? Because

1. Massive 300$ price drop. Now it is worth nothing.
    2. I have Galaxy Tab 10.1. Even with not as great hardware, it has almost every app. So I constantly compare it to PB.
    3. I use tablets to mostly watch movies and browse internet. The PB does Web well, it does horrible with movies. 80% of my movies don't play or don't have audio.
    3b. This is connected to 3. No network browsing app???? I want to browse my network damn it to get files. Android has network browsing app + has an app to host files.
    3c. Browser doesn't remember some cookied/form pages. No auto fill form feature?

This is not 2008 anymore, Welcome to 2012 RIM.
    Last edited by slingxshot; 01-12-12 at 10:15 AM.
    01-12-12 10:11 AM
    Why? Because

1. Massive 300$ price drop. Now it is worth nothing.
    2. I have Galaxy Tab 10.1. Even with not as great hardware, it has almost every app. So I constantly compare it to PB.
    3. I use tablets to mostly watch movies and browse internet. The PB does Web well, it does horrible with movies. 80% of my movies don't play or don't have audio.
    3b. This is connected to 3. No network browsing app???? I want to browse my network damn it to get files. Android has network browsing app + has an app to host files.
    3c. Browser doesn't remember some cookied/form pages. No auto fill form feature?
    can I has yours?
    01-12-12 10:16 AM
    I'm happy to say I'm a nobody as well since I bought the 32gb a few weeks ago!

i have zero issues playing movies on my PB. They play beautifully!

Cheers to all us nobodies!!
    Willard814 and meltbox360 like this.
    01-12-12 10:17 AM
    I'm nobody x 2
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-12-12 10:20 AM
    By the way I have overheard that on Conan O'Brian late night show couple days ago " Conan overheard that Apple is teaching Iphone 4s Chinese. First things that Siri had learned in Chinese was .... Get back to work and Make more of me ! ..... priceless
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Spinalguy likes this.
    01-12-12 10:31 AM

Cheers to all us nobodies!!
    I bought one a month ago so I was a nobody... but then I bought another one so I guess that makes me a "no"
    NaijaBerry and Willard814 like this.
    01-12-12 10:32 AM
    I disagree! OS 2.0 will put it on life support so it can hopefully recover. I am looking forward to the new 2.0 update.
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-12-12 10:33 AM
    Bbs and playbooks are gadgets that one's use for work. Not only for playing games, watching movies, etc..you got it wrong if u buy RIM's devices only for entertaintment matters.
    RIM's devices are intended for one use it in their work whilst in the same time if u need some entertainment u can use it. Not the other way arround. If ur lookiing for a device that u want to use for watching movies, listening to musics, playing games then buy urself an ipad or galaxy tab..
    My blackberry helps me always connected to my important emails and messages, while my playbook helps me in meetings, presentation..I can use the HDMI to do a presentation with a good quality picture on the screen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-12-12 10:50 AM
    I bought one a month ago so I was a nobody... but then I bought another one so I guess that makes me a "no"
    My husband is going to inherit my 16 gb PB when I receive my brand new 64 gb PB (I can't wait......but I guess I have to!) that is on it's way to me. Now we can be nobodies together.
    fj_cruiser and Willard814 like this.
    01-12-12 10:53 AM

Oh by the way. I have PB. But I doubt they can do anything for me to start using it. For one AC3 audio. Without it, I cannot use it.
    May be there is hope for a native video player that I can purchase?
    You're kidding me, right? Is the iPad a failure because one needs a third party video player to play files with a Dolby Digital audio track?
    01-12-12 10:56 AM
157 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD