never had any issues with native email. except that I can't get from landscape to potrait mode as I can better write with the smaller keyboard... (and this suckz indeed)
    06-09-12 07:25 AM
    Exactly. Why the lag in deleting emails and such? Unacceptable for this day and age.
    what do you mean with No.4 ) potrait mode fixed?

I haven't found a way to get this mode in the new native email app - which made me not write much with this (only reading) and use my bb to write. With potrait mode I would more often also write emails/answer.
    06-09-12 07:32 AM
    For you guys not having any issues I wonder if it depends on what type of email accounts you have on the client. I too also have yahoo email login issues. My other account is from comcast and I believe it is IMAP. My bold has 5 and works fine. My comcast on the PB is having the unread email bug now. After selecting as read a few hrs later it will show as unread. And the emails affected seem to be random.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 02:01 PM
    Only reason I don't use it is, because, just like my laptop that I rarely open the e-mail on (but I will send with out receiving) is that I like to download them on my desktop. So I just use bridge so I will still have them when I get home.
    06-09-12 02:28 PM
    All fine here
    trinipoco likes this.
    06-09-12 03:08 PM
    I'm wondering if POP would be quicker then IMAP. My office email and gmail are so slow.
    06-09-12 03:45 PM
    If RIM doesn't fix the overall user experience of the PIM apps - so many frustrating things (mentioned in this thread and many other threads) - it will kill BB10. If I compare my BB9780 with the PB2.01, PB looses big time. I wonder how far RIM is with the development of their classic, legendary even, communication apps. Overall, the current experience isn't quite what I expected, which is partly the result of the potential I see in the PIM apps.

RIMpress me, please.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Have_a_nice_day; 06-10-12 at 03:34 AM.
    06-09-12 04:00 PM
    Yea if the overall email experience isn't stellar on BB10, the media tech blogs will tear RIM a new one.

As for having the best physical keyboard around, I suppose you can claim that if you're pretty much the only one making them anymore!

One thing positive though is I think the browser is great although after the 2.0 update it got laggy and would crash at times. Again not sure why RIM can't implement some sort of bookmark managing system. Seems quite lame that you can't even sort them.

Boot time also takes longer after 2.0. So will BB10 phones suffer from the same slow boot times like our current BBs?

I really hate ******** too much but I really want RIM to succeed and I'm hoping that these types of threads get attention. Take it as constructive criticism

06-09-12 09:48 PM
    For you guys not having any issues I wonder if it depends on what type of email accounts you have on the client. I too also have yahoo email login issues. My other account is from comcast and I believe it is IMAP. My bold has 5 and works fine. My comcast on the PB is having the unread email bug now. After selecting as read a few hrs later it will show as unread. And the emails affected seem to be random.

playbook
    gmail (or googlemail) and gmx, both working without issues.

Not sure what gmail is but it works very easy, the other is imap (had do select it)

I had no probs but today it closed it self 4 times...

with my bold 9900 I have also 5 email accounts, the two with playbook and three others.
    06-10-12 05:05 PM
    I have had my playbook for a few days now and so far I am impressed with the entire playbook. I haven't run into any of the issue with the email so far. I also have a galaxy tablet and the playbook by far is smoother.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-10-12 08:31 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD