Anyone see this yet? Pretty funny...

12-02-11 06:09 PM
    Gross. Stupid name and stupid logo.
    12-02-11 06:11 PM
    Gross. Stupid name and stupid logo.
    It could be the name that saves the PlayBook from being a boring device.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-02-11 06:16 PM
    Anyone see this yet? Pretty funny...

Click to view quoted image

Good enuf for me . Now lets get ta crackin.
    12-02-11 06:21 PM
    Unimpressed. Idle hands are the devil's play ground.
    12-02-11 06:21 PM
    Unimpressed. Idle hands are the devil's play ground.

Yes. Too much crackberry will do that.
    12-02-11 06:22 PM
    It looks like someone shat on the BBOS logo.. probably not the way you want to take things, Joe.
    12-02-11 06:23 PM
    Could also be the name that puts the last nail in RIM's coffin. The most secure mobile platform on the planet can now be rooted ... I'm thinking that can't be good for the company's only leg up on the competition.
    12-02-11 06:23 PM
    It looks like someone shat on the BBOS logo.. probably not the way you want to take things, Joe.
    Only someone with shat for brains could think that one up.
    12-02-11 06:33 PM
    True. Internet memes have kept the popularity of has-beens going for a long, long time (re: Rickrolling). Though I'm not sure that feces is the way to go.
    12-02-11 06:35 PM
    That was totally uncalled for.
    Pearl9100 likes this.
    12-02-11 06:37 PM
    I see you're a little bitter about it, I meant no offense.. just stated what it looks like to me. If you want it to look that way, who am I too judge. *shrugs*
    12-02-11 06:40 PM
    Hopefully that was tongue in cheek. If it wasn't your way too serious.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-02-11 06:42 PM
    I'm not going to go all PC about this thread....it sucks and the logo mockup sucks even more. If you're buds with the OP and want to let it slide, fine; you're in charge, but not of my objective take on it.
    12-02-11 06:44 PM
    I see you're a little bitter about it, I meant no offense.. just stated what it looks like to me. If you want it to look that way, who am I too judge. *shrugs*
    No offense taken. I meant that only someone with a dirty mind would comment the way you did about it. It's one thing not to like it, it's another to refer to BBOS being shat on. I don't think I could say something like that about CB.
    bpdude likes this.
    12-02-11 06:52 PM
    im sure its not just me that finds it ironic that its a BBOS logo used when its a QNX OS (potenitally soon to be BBX) thats in discussion.

either way...

12-02-11 06:55 PM
    im sure its not just me that finds it irnoic that its a BBOS logo used when its a QNX OS (potenitally soon to be BBX) thats in discussion.

either way...
    It's suppose to be just a fun mockup of what the logo should look like. If you go to the DingleBerry creator's Twitter pages, you'll understand by all the jokes being made and what a dingleberry is.
    12-02-11 06:57 PM
    No offense taken. I meant that only someone with a dirty mind would comment the way you did about it. It's one thing not to like it, it's another to refer to BBOS being shat on. I don't think I could say something like that about CB.

You stuck a pile of crap on top of the BBOS logo.. which is why I said, likely not the look you want.

It's like defacing your own logo.. no one would stick crap ontop of their own logo, unless of course they were in the manure business.

Talk about reading into something too much.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-02-11 06:58 PM
    I like the DingleBerry name, who cares what it really means, I think people are being too serious about it. lol
    12-02-11 07:00 PM
    You stuck a pile of crap on top of the BBOS logo.. which is why I said, likely not the look you want.

It's like defacing your own logo.. no one would stick crap ontop of their own logo, unless of course they were in the manure business.

You are the only one who has said that. It's just a watermark. But you will see what you want to see I suppose.

Edit: And for the record, I do think your comment has some humor to it, just not appropriate. I'll let you have the final word.
    Last edited by Lunars Edge Design; 12-02-11 at 07:07 PM.
    12-02-11 07:03 PM

I seriously think the OP is taking this too seriously lol. When I first saw it, I thought the brown spots were fecal matter as well. I interpreted it as "RIM's much touted security was penetrated and defecated on"

There is really nothing funny about your logo.

kbz1960 likes this.
    12-02-11 07:11 PM
    I seriously think the OP is taking this too seriously lol. When I first saw it, I thought the brown spots were fecal matter as well. I interpreted it as "RIM's much touted security was penetrated and defecated on"

There is really nothing funny about your logo.
    Then the logo was successful. It is suppose to be dingleberrys in place of the bb logo. The entire concept of the DingleBerry creators coming up with that word has a lot of humor to it, and perhaps none to others.

Do you like the name DingleBerry? Are you offended by it?
    12-02-11 07:17 PM
    l think the dingleberry name is funny and fitting. They are a peice of something hanging on the back of RIM that will eventually be flicked off.
    The logo is no good though. I doesn't scream dingleberry to me. Just saying.
    12-02-11 08:07 PM
    Then the logo was successful. It is suppose to be dingleberrys in place of the bb logo. The entire concept of the DingleBerry creators coming up with that word has a lot of humor to it, and perhaps none to others.

Do you like the name DingleBerry? Are you offended by it?
    Neither your logo nor the name DingleBerry has any effect on me; not amused, not offended.

I really like the idea that they broke RIM's security... that's the only thing I have any emotion about. DingleBerry is just a name they chose and fecal matter is just the matter you chose for your logo.
    Chaddface likes this.
    12-02-11 08:07 PM
    I love fart jokes and am a huge south park fan, but your logo wasn't funny. Nice try though.
    12-02-11 11:41 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD