Hi everyone, I need a new digitizer for my LTE playbook but it seems that the LTE one is completely different from the Wifi model. The cable is totally different.

Can someone help me source one? I looked at eBay and there are first and second generation screens but I suspect it is fake since there was no second gen PB.

Oh and if anyone in the Toronto area or even east, west or north has one, I am willing to drive and pick it up!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:43 PM
    I'm not sure if you're going to find one, to be honest. The LTE playbook is quite rare to begin with so I doubt there's many spare parts left over.

Thanks for the info however about the difference in screens. I wouldn't have imagined there would be much of a change.

Not sure what you're willing to spend, but there is an active US seller on ebay right now with a decent quantity of brand new LTE PlayBooks. Just search and you'll see.

I was lucky to get mine recently from a legit craigslist seller. Even though my Z30 covers almost all of my non-pc requirements, it's still nice to own the most powerful BlackBerry tablet in existence.