So I was watching the new Print To Go demo vid on the front page and a few things caught my eye right away... For those wondering what is there but hasn't been directly addressed... Look at the pic attached and see what I see... FB, Reading Apps, Android apps... and a few more.
    Superfly_FR, hpjrt and drum like this.
    01-11-12 10:53 AM
    Is that a Zinio icon??? oh man!
    01-11-12 11:08 AM
    yeah, the zinio icon can be seen in earlier video explaining remote control, and native PIM. super excited. It will probably launch with os 2.0.
    01-11-12 11:13 AM
    If i'm not mistaken, the new OS allows you to create folders on the dock, like on iOS.
    01-11-12 11:18 AM
    If i'm not mistaken, the new OS allows you to create folders on the dock, like on iOS.
    Yes, that is correct.
    01-11-12 11:18 AM
    My wife thinks I'm a dork because I vibrate with excitement over the OS 2.0 update coming on the horizon! Sure, she's right, but I don't care!
    01-11-12 11:57 AM
    My wife thinks I'm a dork because I vibrate with excitement over the OS 2.0 update coming on the horizon! Sure, she's right, but I don't care!
    That's funny, my wife was just saying that she wish I would get this excited about our wedding anniversary every year like I do about CES.

And I am so looking forward to this update, it looks like RIM is going to deliver good updates AND content, turns this device into a game changer for them.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-11-12 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD